Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: my nude pictures

@Jessica_T wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Who is editing my posts, if I am breaking rules send me a message and speak up

Seems the mere use of the word nude is not accepted by the powers that be. Who knew. Seems rather ridiculous and US-style prudish to me but I don't run the place.

What powers? Who? Was this an oracle or was this by PM / mod team. Because the mod team is long sleeping. Why are they not sending me a message and asking me to change it or explaining that its not allowed, editing everyones post in secret doesn't feel right. If there was an issue I would be more than happy to change it.

@Jessica_T Yes...down here.

Well then...you've deduced roughly who.

I would have to agree that the thread was really more for the lounge but nor do I care.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Who is editing my posts, if I am breaking rules send me a message, let me know, communicate, speak up

I haven't edited any posts but I did move this to the lounge as this isn't a question about a particular phone being on the PM network but rather seems to be athread with a name for click bate purposes and lots of attention to it lol.  What you do with your phone for protection or not seems to be a topic that fits into the lounge area

And yet seriously, who in their right mind would so brazenly post actual nude pictures that everybody's minds would go to before even clicking through?

Are we adults here?

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Who is editing my posts, if I am breaking rules send me a message, let me know, communicate, speak up

I haven't edited any posts but I did move this to the lounge as this isn't a question about a particular phone being on the PM network but rather seems to be athread with a name for click bate purposes and lots of attention to it lol.  What you do with your phone for protection or not seems to be a topic that fits into the lounge area

@ShawnC13This is a question regarding phone hardware protection. Who made you and the other oracle who edited everyones post topic the judge. Half the topics in this entire community do not accurately describe the topic at least mine was on topic regarding a nude phone without protection. Just because you to think of this word as something else I am not breaking any terms of service and not one reply was off topic, it was all good answers regarding phone protection. There were no complaints. Not one person mentioned "hey why dont you change your title" Someone decided on their own to manipulate my contribution and questions without it breaking any rules. Put my post back. If you have a problem with it REPORT IT.

Are these not questions?

@Jessica_T wrote:

How long do you think it will last?

What about you? Do you use protection on your phone?

ShawnC13
Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

And yet seriously, who in their right mind would so brazenly post actual nude pictures that everybody's minds would go to before even clicking through?

Are we adults here?

Look at the thread view count and you get your answer.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

ShawnC13
Oracle

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13This is a question regarding phone hardware protection. Who made you and the other oracle who edited everyones post topic the judge. Half the topics in this entire community do not accurately describe the topic at least mine was on topic regarding a nude phone without protection. Just because you to think of this word as something else I am not breaking any terms of service and not one reply was off topic, it was all good answers regarding phone protection. There were no complaints. Not one person mentioned "hey why dont you change your title" Someone decided on their own to manipulate my contribution and questions without it breaking any rules. Put my post back. If you have a problem with it REPORT IT.

Are these not questions?

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Jessica_T, you are right it is about phone hardware protection.  Public Mobile does not deal in Hardware so this  fits in the off topic section does it not?

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Jessica_T

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Are these not questions?

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Jessica_T, you are right it is about phone hardware protection.  Public Mobile does not deal in Hardware so this  fits in the off topic section does it not?

@ShawnC13... Do you not see the entire part of the community called "Phones & Hardware" ?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

So?

The subject line edit was un-called for. Moving it to The Lounge, fine.

jmnsho

ShawnC13
Oracle

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Are these not questions?

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13... Do you not see the entire part of the community called "Phones & Hardware" ?

@Jessica_T  I do and that is about hardware/devices and how they would work or not work on  Public Mobile.  If you feel that this is the wrong location report it

ShawnC13
Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

So?

The subject line edit was un-called for. Moving it to The Lounge, fine.

jmnsho

I never edited the post.  I only made the move.  

Jessica_T

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Are these not questions?

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Jessica_T  I do and that is about hardware/devices and how they would work or not work on  Public Mobile.  If you feel that this is the wrong location report it

@ShawnC13  Then you have to move most of the posts from there to the lounge. Its not called "Network Compatibility". You are nothing but a want to be tyrant, abusing your slightly increased powers.

Need Help? Let's chat.