cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

my nude pictures

I have decided to take the risk and go full nude on my iphone by losing the screen protector and case. Only dropped it like 10 times so far and is holding up well. These are some pictures before and after. How long do you think it will last?

I like the feeling of the phone without it covered up. What about you? Do you use protection on your phone?

before.jpg

before2.jpg

After

1.jpg

2.jpg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Re: my iPhone pictures

@Jessica_T wrote:

I have decided to take the risk and go full nude on my iphone by losing the screen protector and case. Only dropped it like 10 times so far and is holding up well. These are some pictures before and after. How long do you think it will last?

I like the feeling of the phone without it covered up. What about you? Do you use protection on your phone?

before.jpg

before2.jpg

After

1.jpg

2.jpg

Totally up to your preferance. For the cost of screen protection and case...why not ? These phones are too dang expensive and protection is cheap. Up to you though.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Jessica_T  Your before pictures are not working.

Case (A hybrid soft+hard shell and as rugged case as possible) and a tempered glass screen protector always. I always cover up. Accidents happen, its too easy to drop your phone and I do not want to purchase a new phone ever. Although your phone looks a little old (no offense) I think with an iPhone I would be willing to take the risk in hopes of it breaking and I can pick up something else.

@Jessica_T wrote:

Did you see Thursday's episode of Station 19? One of the main characters dropped her phone once - phone destroyed.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: my nude pictures (hah...take that :) )

My spouse has an iPhone and I don't know how you people hold on to the darn thing.

My lovely, perfectly fine, still working, beautiful old BB has a back cover that is a kind of non-slip kind of thing. I don't need no steenkin' cover.

I have rarely dropped a phone. Maybe I'm just lucky.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You dropped it 10 times already. The 11th time could be when your luck runs out. You could continue to defy the odds, but when the screen finally cracks, you may regret tempting fate one too many times with an expensive piece of hardware.

I've always used a case. I've only dropped mine once in the two and a half years I've had it, and fortunately it didn't break. Am I just more careful, or has the better grip from the case reduced my likelihood of dropping it in the first place? Either way, the end result is, I'm less likely to need a new phone early. If spending $10-20 on a case contributes to that, I'd say it's worth it.

Jessica_T

my nude pictures

Who is editing my posts, if I am breaking rules send me a message, let me know, communicate, speak up

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: my nude pictures

@Jessica_T wrote:

Who is editing my posts, if I am breaking rules send me a message and speak up

Seems the mere use of the word nude is not accepted by the powers that be. Who knew. Seems rather ridiculous and US-style prudish to me but I don't run the place.

Jessica_T

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Who is editing my posts, if I am breaking rules send me a message and speak up

Seems the mere use of the word nude is not accepted by the powers that be. Who knew. Seems rather ridiculous and US-style prudish to me but I don't run the place.

What powers? Who? Was this an oracle or was this by PM / mod team. Because the mod team is long sleeping. Why are they not sending me a message and asking me to change it or explaining that its not allowed, editing everyones post in secret doesn't feel right. If there was an issue I would be more than happy to change it.

ShawnC13
Oracle

@Jessica_T wrote:

Who is editing my posts, if I am breaking rules send me a message, let me know, communicate, speak up

I haven't edited any posts but I did move this to the lounge as this isn't a question about a particular phone being on the PM network but rather seems to be athread with a name for click bate purposes and lots of attention to it lol.  What you do with your phone for protection or not seems to be a topic that fits into the lounge area

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Need Help? Let's chat.