cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have had bonus us long distance before from public so i know i could use it for canada

Dboxtv4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

if it is cheaper canada then be happy we do not call usa

resume

i paid for 1000 us min

now i want to use it in canada also

5 REPLIES 5

Dboxtv4

NICE JOB, YEAH I UNDERSTAND, BUT I DO LIVE IN CANADA AND DO NOT USE  CANADA TO USA-----so who here do not have wifi access i have forever and whats app for me isw to call italy

@Dboxtv4 

WhatsApp is only through wifi while the LD to USA calling from Canada could be used where wifi is not available and through your data.

You will need USA Roaming to call Canada from USA.

Again " us minutes" is for calling the US. There is the Canada-only add-on that it sounds like you should have. And yes whatsapp is one option. I don't like it because it's required at both ends. A voip app can call anything.

Dboxtv4

yes i did use them all the promos and yes it worked so good summary all questions covered bravo

still not cool itt is cheaper to call canada why would i pay more us minutes when we have whats app

watch the change now give us the liberty

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can't. That's only for calling the US. Get the $5 500 minute Canada calling add-on.

Are you saying that you do have the freebie international minutes that customers have received over the years? If so then yes you should be able to use those minutes to call Canada. But perhaps over time you've run those down too.

Need Help? Let's chat.