cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: how are you enjoying public mobile experience?

I love this service!!! I kind of like the text messages i receive on e in a while with free give away.  This is a great way to make you ferl important and wanted as a customer, just staying in touch Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great price but hit and miss re service issues, esp. when I first signed up. Still happen on and off.

If I'm expecting a delivery, I usually restart my phone the morning of because there have been times when people haven't been able to reach me.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've only been here for a month and half and I love it. I didn't expect free stuff this Christmas from Public Mobile on top of all the other promos and rewards I use to lower my bill.

This provider has really impressed me and I hear they even give stuff out in the Summer, really looking for forward to that.

I really like the service so far gives me what I need for a low cost and it only gets cheaper with time! Smiley Happy

Public Mobile and the community are both awesome!

Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

I signed up yesterday without any issues. Transfer of my number went smooth as well.

Very impressed and happy with the good deal on the $25 plan.

Highlighted

@mvhaeren wrote:

I signed up yesterday without any issues. Transfer of my number went smooth as well.

Very impressed and happy with the good deal on the $25 plan.

Did you get the 2nd free month and use a referral code?

Highlighted
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

did use a referal code but that does not show up yet. If it is still not there tomorrow I will get in touch

2nd month free does not show either but I've read that that can take up to 6 days.

Highlighted

@Koda42 I'm really enjoying PM, especially the chance to save with rewards. 

Highlighted

@mvhaeren wrote:

did use a referal code but that does not show up yet. If it is still not there tomorrow I will get in touch

2nd month free does not show either but I've read that that can take up to 6 days.

When I signed up a month ago my free month credit took a little bit to arrive, but my referral credits were there immediately. If they aren't there by the end of today contact the moderators.