cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: how are you enjoying public mobile experience?

I love it ... it took a little tim for me to navigate but after that I find that once you understand that and if you have an issue it can be resolved by a moderator in a fast manner Worth the savings and no danger of overages 

Highlighted

Yes you cannot know how happy I am with

public mobile I am never going back

CJR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think it is great, I save $15 from my previous provider and get more data, can't go wrong.

Highlighted

Supper happy...I switched seemlessly from Telus...pop out their sim card and put in Public Mobile's...no need to unlock phone...kept same phone number ... better talk and text plan and more data and I save over $50 a month. 
The rewards available are a nice touch too. Love it so far

Highlighted

Indeed I concure. Quite lovely. Forums are becoming outdated though. It'd be worthwhile reconfiguring support into a different model. 

Highlighted

Greetings all. Just signed on this afternoon. So far so good. Connection and call quality is pretty good in Burnaby,BC

The kiosk worker at metrotown even unlocked my phone for me. That was much appreciated and she made the whole process easy to setup and understand.

Look forward to using this carrier more and getting up in the ranks to earn more rewards!

Highlighted

First try with prepaid do I have to retop up each month or is it automatic renewal ?

Highlighted
Oracle

@Ednaroach wrote:

First try with prepaid do I have to retop up each month or is it automatic renewal ?

It is up to you to decide.  If you enable auto payment, you get $2 reward each renewal.  You don't have to use this feature if you don't want to.  Some customers do the manual top up option. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Really like it the 3G is speedy and the reception throughout Canada is great. Kinda like how easy it is to set up and how you don't need to talk to anybody. Took 5 minutes to set up rather than 1 hour in a store 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am new(as in signed up this week) but so far so good. I purposely chose them(PC) because of the overall better value.

-unlimited incoming calls

-picture messaging

-2$ less than my previous plan provider with autopay

I don't mind the forum concept, quite used to them.. a little trickier not having a go to number in case you need someone now, but for the most part this shouldn't be an issue, response time for the forum is good and moderator replies are not to long.

It isn't for everyone but that is pretty typical, i have been with the big provider for years and definitely appreciate the cheaper options now available.