cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone ever get 1000 solutions???

crustylady
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi keeners,

I just noticed that if i hover cursor over someone's username, it shows their posts/bravos/solutions and start date and the such.

It got me wondering, has anyone achieved 1000 solutions in this place?

I've seen many in the 900's (mostly the oracles and mayors), but none 1000 or more.

If not, Public Mobile should hold a fun contest for all those within reach.   Add some spice to this place...

32 REPLIES 32

@Anonymous @darlicious 

I was just playing with computergeek last evening and thought I might post an off-the-wall question in hopes that he would post a reply so I would automatically grant him the solution and thus his 1,000th. 

He didn't want to play and seemingly wants to come by it honestly - which is pretty respectable.

Another Oracle eventually moved it to the lounge  - wholly appropriate in my view.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's another possibility: like referrals, it just caps out. That's it. No more.

@HALIMACS 

What you're not taking a "square"? Winner gets a free sim card?

@darlicious 

He doesn't want to play -- one response in that thread,  and I'd have given him the solution

Lots of respect for him preferring to come by it honestly...

@HALIMACS 

Ooooooh.....he's so close. Last I looked @computergeek541 was at 992. Hopefully @Luddite will resist the urge and let it be a "natural" chosen by an OP. I'm picking the 10 am - 11am et time slot April 6th 2021. Somebody better put the champagne on ice!

@Anonymous 

I was wondering the same thing....

Anonymous
Not applicable

We haven't seen geopublic for a while. He was his usual up to early December. Then sporadic up to early January. Then nothing. Hope he's alright.

@NDesai 

Yes that affects all time stats but has anyone made it there? @computergeek541 is tantalizingly close......

At the end of january I hit 10,000 bravos then I hit 10,000 again 3 days later after pm archived posts....but I had already hit the magic number.....

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Just a note that PM archived bunch old threads/posts from prior to 2017 a while back. 

@Luddite wrote:

@crustylady wrote:

So... how many hours per day would these folks have to be doing this?   That's insane.

@crustylady  FYI: 

Rewards/My Stats as of Apr/20

Total Bravos Given: 41077

Total Minutes Online: 140787

Date Registered: 07-14-2015

Total Messages Posted: 12,257

Total Bravos Received: 15851

Total rewards earned since joining Public Mobile

Autopay $102 >> $600/hr allowing 10 minutes to enter credit card

Loyalty $118 >> $118/hr allowing 1 hr to activate account

Referral $555 >> $37/hr allowing 1 hour effort per referral

Community $628 >> $0.27/hr; $0.05/post

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Best-Reward-for-your-efforts/m-p/526063/hi...

This was very interesting for me to see so I wanted to see how my stats were

Date Registered: 4 Nov 2016

Total Minutes Online: 341365 (I don't log out so this is inflated)

Total Messages Posted: 8471

Total Bravos Received: 17928

Autopay $108 >> $646/hr allowing 10 minutes to enter credit card

Loyalty $81>> $81/hr allowing 1 hr to activate account

Referral $531 >> $40/hr allowing 1 hour effort per referral

Community $778 >> $0.14/hr; $0.09/post (I don't log out so earnings/hr are lower)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Luddite 

Wow! You make $0.27 an hour?!! I was feeling good about my 10% pay raise to $0.06 p/hr and slightly less than $0.02 per post. Seniority aside at least I get my 2 cents worth out of every post! Almost 10,000 times......have ya heard enough from me yet?

@crustylady wrote:

So... how many hours per day would these folks have to be doing this?   That's insane.

@crustylady  FYI: 

Rewards/My Stats as of Apr/20

Total Bravos Given: 41077

Total Minutes Online: 140787

Date Registered: 07-14-2015

Total Messages Posted: 12,257

Total Bravos Received: 15851

Autopay $102 >> $600/hr allowing 10 minutes to enter credit card

Loyalty $118 >> $118/hr allowing 1 hr to activate account

Referral $555 >> $37/hr allowing 1 hour effort per referral

Community $628 >> $0.27/hr; $0.05/post

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Best-Reward-for-your-efforts/m-p/526063/hi...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@CFPartDeux 

.....yeah maybe he finally got that second hip fixed!🤣

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@srlawren wrote:

@gpixel wrote:

gblackma is the goat! 797 in 6 months

@gpixel where is he now?  Burned himself out and left.

C'mon now, we don't know that's what happened..... apparently @darlicious  has had some contact with him, but didn't mention anything like that..... that may actually be the case, but I don't think anybody here has that inside info. 🤔

He put in ridiculous hours here that were completely unsustainable.  No thank you.

Well, you never know what others' situations are like, but yeah, I think "unsustainable" is probably true - you gotta figure that sooner or later, circumstances change to make his kind of commitment change too.....

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gpixel wrote:

@gpixel where is he now?  Burned himself out and left.  He put in ridiculous hours here that were completely unsustainable.  No thank you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jb456 wrote:

@darlicious  Had mine up to 837 then the archives starting kicking in. For sure by now after 1.5 month break from these forums I would have hit or very close. That was my last goal before retiring haha

I KNEW you couldn't stay away! 😜 😁

@darlicious  one day maybe😂 deleted all my screenshots and canned responses lol

There is no longer any section to do this but tapping and holding a members username does achieve each individuals statistics.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I wish they would have a members section where you can sort through the usernames, posts, solutions, bravoes, date joined like most of the forums. It's always fascinating to see numbers.

@Jb456 

Well get at her.....

@darlicious  Had mine up to 837 then the archives starting kicking in. For sure by now after 1.5 month break from these forums I would have hit or very close. That was my last goal before retiring haha

@gpixel 

.....and pop in throughout the night. I would happily helping someone out at 1am pt and *bam* there he was ninjaing me!

@crustylady gblackma would work from 6am to 9pm et

@crustylady 

Sadly some of us put in a full workday but that is no guarantee of a high solution count. Some are blessed and some are not.

crustylady

@gpixel 

More like 8 months but still had he kept at it he would have hit 1000/10,000/20,000 in one year or less. (solutions/posts/bravos)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@crustylady 

There is certainly a frontrunner for that honour. I would say @Jb456 would be in the running had he not taken a well deserved break in January after earning 107 solutions in a mere 21 days. Also @gblackma would have passed the 1000 mark about 6 months ago had he not quietly retired late last summer. Which oracle will it be?

Here's the current top ten :

1. @computergeek541    978
  2. @will13am                    937
  3. @geopublic                   899
  4. @Anonymous                   842
  5. @Jb456                        799
  6. @gblackma                  797
  7. @Dunkman                  749
  8. @Luddite                      615
  9. @ShawnC13                611
  10. @Triguy                        531

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would seem this place doesn't really want the competition factor. They removed a scoreboard for bravos when a couple participants blew out records a few months in a row that eventually they stopped getting recognized as it just got too incredible. 

A user here reports on those that got the top rewards but that user is doing their own legwork to collect the data.

Solutions are spread out amongst all the participants. The high volume members likely get more simply due to the volume they output. But it's not a simple slam dunk just to collect solutions.

But at the end of the day, the place is inherently a competition depending on how much one wants to get to the top. Even just to get a minimum reward might be different effort required from month to month.

crustylady

Didn't ask too soon if no one got there yet...

That's even better since my thought was Public Mobile should drop a contest for the first user to 1000 Solutions.

With cake and balloons and the such!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.