cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet another mass migration???

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Lucky and Virgin are teaming up to move customers from prepaid.  IIRC the mass migration effort from Public Mobile to Koodo anniversary is approaching.  I sense a competitive offer coming soon.  Smiley Happy

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/virgin-mobile-40-6gb-plan-lucky-mobile-prepaid-virgin-mobile-custome...

3 REPLIES 3

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Alex888 wrote:
PM has a supportive community with a fast response time and ways to get money off your phone bill, 1 GB more is not worth dealing with Virgin Mobile. Just because you can phone them doesn't mean they will do anything to help.

@Alex888@will13am is referring to a potential offers to Public Mobile Customers to migrate to Koodo

^^^This^^^  What the competition does, Public Mobile is likely to match.  No need to go to the competion, it is simpler to move to the sister brand. 

@Alex888 wrote:
PM has a supportive community with a fast response time and ways to get money off your phone bill, 1 GB more is not worth dealing with Virgin Mobile. Just because you can phone them doesn't mean they will do anything to help.

@Alex888@will13am is referring to a potential offers to Public Mobile Customers to migrate to Koodo

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.