cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay

Layla2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am really enjoying my phone plan. And am trying my best to reduce my monthly bill!

7 REPLIES 7

Nicknox123

You know I haven't tried the just keep talking nonstop until they switch yet. Good strategy LOL! 

@Nicknox123 

Yep we can all be annoying to our friends and family but eventually you can wear them down til they switch just to shut you up!😃

Nicknox123

I'm also really enjoying Public Mobile, I keep telling people about it, I think im starting to annoy family and friends but I got two of them to sign up! 
Let the public mobile revolution begin! 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Layla2  More info confirming @Anonymous : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Best-Reward-for-your-efforts/m-p/526063/highlight/true#M5708

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

the community is an easy way to earn rewards. I found it to be an excellent way to learn the systems pros and cons. referrals will be the best way to lower your bill consistently. using the community was a great filler for me until the goal was achieved

good luck!

@Layla2 

Spend some time in the community and learn as much as you can, use the search bar, read, bravo, ask questions, post, comment, learn how to manage your service and self serve account. Once you feel confident you can sell.....refer your friends and family. If they feel comfortable that you can help them if something goes wrong then they will be willing to give pm a chance and switch. Referrals are the best way to lower your phone bill.....the community reward can help and $1 or $2 is pretty easy but anything higher takes dedication. Earn while learn then take that knowledge and use it to refer.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Get those referrals. Autopay is the easy one. You have to wait for loyalty. You have to do some work around here for community. So...referrals.

Need Help? Let's chat.