cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win a $500 Amazon Giftcard from Dailyhive! (Partnered with Public Mobile)

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello,

You may have seen my other thread questioning the legitmancy of Dailyhive's $500 Amazon Giftcard giveaway involving Public Mobile.

According to @Tiana_V it's an official partnered giveaway. See below

Public Mobile Proof.png

The Prize

$500 Amazon Giftcard

How to Enter?

To enter to win, do at least one of the following:

1. Follow @DailyHiveVancouver and @PublicMobile on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have along with your handle. (1 entry each)

2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)

• Win a $500 Amazon gift card from @PublicMobile in @DailyHiveVan’s annual #DH12Days http://bit.ly/34PfexT RT to enter!

Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18.

Goodluck everyone! Smiley Happy

8 REPLIES 8

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404   Good job getting the clarification as to whether this promo was legit.  Too bad it's restricted to twitter or instagram account users:)

Ed404

@Alan_K Thank you for the giveaways Smiley Happy

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ed404 wrote:

Hello,

You may have seen my other thread questioning the legitmancy of Dailyhive's $500 Amazon Giftcard giveaway involving Public Mobile.

According to @Tiana_V it's an official partnered giveaway. See below

Public Mobile Proof.png

The Prize

$500 Amazon Giftcard

How to Enter?

To enter to win, do at least one of the following:

1. Follow @DailyHiveVancouver and @PublicMobile on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have along with your handle. (1 entry each)

2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)

• Win a $500 Amazon gift card from @PublicMobile in @DailyHiveVan’s annual #DH12Days http://bit.ly/34PfexT RT to enter!

Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18.

Goodluck everyone! Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing @Ed404 ! Incredibly rich prize here; Best of luck to those that enter.

@Ed404 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

The answer is in the original thread.  As Tiana mentioned in her reply as this is run by the other party they decided not to mention here in this community.  I can seperate it again and move to the Lounge if you perfer that

Moving it to the lounge sounds good. Thanks

@Ed404 , sorry for the delay had to get kids from school!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Ed404

@ShawnC13 wrote:

The answer is in the original thread.  As Tiana mentioned in her reply as this is run by the other party they decided not to mention here in this community.  I can seperate it again and move to the Lounge if you perfer that

Moving it to the lounge sounds good. Thanks

@Ed404 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Ed404, just merged the two threads together as they are the same.

I made a separate post so it would be seen by people instead of being buried in thread.

How many people are going to check out a post questioning legitimacy of a giveaway?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Ed404

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I made a separate post so it would be seen by people instead of being buried in thread.

How many people are going to check out a post questioning legitimacy of a giveaway?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.