cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Why public mobile is among the best in Canada?

Because they're owned by Telus, Public Mobile uses the Telus Mobility network. That's a really good thing, because year after year Telus takes the prize for the fastest, largest, and most reliable cell phone network across Canada. They have coverage for 99% of Canadians, and you get full access to that when you're a Public Mobile customer.

Public Mobile plans put twice as much mobile data in your pocket for half the price of most plans with premium carriers like Telus, Rogers or Bell. While they compete directly with Chatr and Lucky Mobile, Public Mobile is the only one that lets you switch to full-speed LTE data. It costs more for a lower data cap, but it's nice to have the option without having to switch carriers.

Barbie2

Re: Why public mobile is among the best in Canada?

@shaker I agree this has been my best experience so far with a mobile provider!

Enjoy today! 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@shaker Agree with you. Good service provider. Great rewards. Koodos to PM!

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes,totally agree with you,I was with Chatr before not any more.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can save additional money by referring friends & family, auto pay reward, & loyalty reward.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shaker I am most pleased with the prices,service,community, help, all the great rewards and personally have little issue moving around in self serve or getting answers to questions thanks to Public for a unique service!!

Lorca

@shaker  How does a person switch to full speed LTE?

kenlao1020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am no longer using data on my phone. Other phone carriers can only offer 30dollars as the lowest on their phone plan. So getting a 15dollar monthly plan from public mobile is a good deal. 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Lorca 

No more LTE except $30/1GB plan. You can't switch to LTE except that.

maggamoka
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@kenlao1020 Congratulations on not using data ! I am also on the $15 plan, I seldom use the data (250 Mo), I am happy I reduced my consumption. 🙂

Tags (1)
Need Help? Let's chat.