cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CPatten
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Why Did You Choose Public Mobile?

It was a good affordable option for my 10 year old daughter without breaking the bank. The options for rewards are great too.

wildheart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It was the cheapest option I found after being fed up by Bell’s increasing prices. I also really appreciate the rewards! 🙂

Hoserdave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PM fits my new working arrangement as I am working from home now.  Data is only used in small amounts.  The perks are what sold it for me over Lucky or the others.  Knowing that my area is a strong Telus network coverage area gave me the confidence that PM would be a great fit.  Since then, I have ported my mother from Rogers and she's more than happy as well.

Bahadur713

Sure you have made good choice.

Julie8
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I chose public mobile because my cell phone provider at the time kept putting my price up and these planes are very affordable! I love the reward system as well.  I’m still new to the community but so far so good I’m still new to the community but so far so good:)

AnnS

I searched for cheapest cell phone service and found Public Mobile.  I liked the price of phone service with added data plan and the chance to get rewards.

I am extremely pleased and fortunate to have decided to join Public Mobile.  

I’m very happy with it.

Need Help? Let's chat.