cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JLakerson
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Why Did You Choose Public Mobile?

@Jordiehopper 

What do you get with the $25 plan? I also signed up for the $30 plan as this seemed to be the best deal with unlimited messages and calling as well as 2 GB of data. The $25 plan if I remember correctly offers the unlimited messages and calling but only 1 GB of data. 

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JLakerson ....The $25 prepaid plan gets you 500 MB of data plus another 500 MB if you have autopay enabled plus unlimited messages and CDN calling. The $30 prepaid plan gets you 1GB of data plus another 500 MB if you have autopay enabled  & for a time limited offer another 500MB plus unlimited messages and CDN calling. If your going to use all the data, the $30 plan is a better deal

LoveMyBolt

All depends on what you want to pay and what you think you actually use.

So for here...for the rewards!

FrankUnit
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I was with Freedom Mobile. Had the 50$ deal for essentially the same thing as Public Mobile offered. But with all of the Roaming charges for when my phone would go all whacky and crazy would drive up that price to 70-80$ per month sometimes! My fiance and I went to see our new house before we close in November, also found out that my new town would be in a Roaming coverage zone....more $$$. I decided to switch right away to Public Mobile and drove right out to the house and was pleased to see I had not lost service the whole way. We then drove all the way to Toronto along the 7 and still had service the whole way.

Thank you Public Mobile, for real and stress free coverage and billing, much love, from your new customer and advocate, Franky. 🙂

sherrilynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After years without a phone, i decided to finally join the "new" world. Public was recommended by family. Still not sure if I like being plugged in.

MarcGSR

Did a lot of research on bargain bin service providers to save money and PM came out on top by a long shot!

Was previously with Bell for many, many years and paid $100+ for the wife and I. Now I pay much less for equal features and slightly more GB’s, wow!

Only trade off is the data is throttled on Telus’s network to 3Mbps vs Bell’s 100+Mbps.

#1 reason to go with PM is the price! Who doesn’t like saving some money ; )

Desy0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had been with Virgin Mobile the last 10+ years, I was switching my plan every couple to get better deals and then I found the perfect one on Public Mobile. It includes everything I need for almost half the price that I was paying!

bubble
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My old plan was $45 for 0.5 GB (I don't use much data), 500 minutes and texts with Rogers. Plus new phone upgrade every 2 years. Got tired of paying so much when there are better plans on the market. Realized that I can use my phone for at least 4 years and I'm not picky about which phone I have. Decided to switch after reading all the great reviews and comparing the discounts offered.

Vault91

Recommended to me by my brother and the affordability for the basics I needed sounded excellent. The rewards program is really neat as well. Overall a great package and I've been quite happy with the service so far

Savebig2

Ya I agree 🙂

was previously with Telus and cut bill in half... ppl are crazy not to switch over eh 

Need Help? Let's chat.