cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is z10user4 ?

crustylady
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Any ideas/thoughts where this user went?

Seems strangely absent.

Also really unusual recent bravo history?   What's with the "Anonymous" users shown on their profile - that's a different one and they can't be accessed?

Bravos Activity for z10user4 - Community (publicmobile.ca)

20 REPLIES 20

Korth
Mayor / Maire

PM Community and PM Self-Serve have always been different things. The former being an "optional" synergy incentive which can be added to the latter. And which can evidently be taken away.

I was just asking out of curiosity.

@Community_QA wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Korth I would think that PM (Telus) could choose not to do business with someone if they didn't want to.  I would think that would only happen in very extreme cases.

Highly doubt they will kick someone off their network just because of his Community behaviour,  

I don't think that z10 has had their service revoked, but I would think they would have the choice if it got to that point.  I mean a store can refuse to serve someone so why wouldn't Telus have the same option.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Being banned maybe temporary or permanent. That would be for your participation here in the community only. To lose your phone account could lead to other issues that @Anonymous could have legitimate situation and would most likely win and keep his phone service. He could always make a new email and have it changed on his My Account and make a new community account. Or he could make a new community account without the email link to his My Account and still be able to make CSA contact if he had service issues.  Just no rewards for participation. I think he is here already......I miss him so💕.  

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Korth I would think that PM (Telus) could choose not to do business with someone if they didn't want to.  I would think that would only happen in very extreme cases.

Highly doubt they will kick someone off their network just because of his Community behaviour,  

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@crustylady wrote:

Really - banned?

For what?  Sounds like someone's got it out for others.

Well, that wouldn't be the 1st time THAT has happened, as several people here know! 🙄

@Community_QA wrote:

What? Z10 is banned?  how could this be?  He is one of the great one here that knows everything.  Was it because of the other troublemaker?

I don't think one ban had an effect on the other.  I am sure they were dealt with separately.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Korth wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

What I have been told is [he] has been banned.

This obviously means no more Community participation and Community Rewards awarded to the subscriber's account for the duration of the ban.

But could it have any effect on other Rewards or on the Self-Serve account? Can an operator ban someone from being a customer?

@ShawnC13 wrote:

What I have been told is [he] has been banned.

This obviously means no more Community participation and Community Rewards awarded to the subscriber's account for the duration of the ban.

But could it have any effect on other Rewards or on the Self-Serve account? Can an operator ban someone from being a customer?

Community_QA

@crustylady wrote:

Bravos Activity for z10user4 - Community (publicmobile.ca)

What are those bravos? couple usernames looks similar, so, it's not coincidence, right?

Community_QA

What? Z10 is banned?  how could this be?  He is one of the great one here that knows everything.  Was it because of the other troublemaker?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

What I have been told is z10 has been banned.

Speculation by many is that he visits under @dust2dust 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Ho @crustylady ,

@Anonymous is our friend S--S and her couple other identities. 

SS might have brought with her best buddy together, unfortunately.

Weird Bravo history ?  we are all guessing who did it

jhol
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Maybe they're having a wonderful vacation somewhere? Sometimes taking a break from the internet for a bit is good too.

@Anonymous was always super helpful to the customers. When I first joined, he helped me set up my autopay with a prepaid visa debit card since I don’t have a credit card. I hope he comes back reincarnated.

“Hearsay”

But do keep in mind some are here, only to stir the pot. 

I heard a rumour that he won the 649 lottery and now lives in Belize.. or maybe Rutland...I dunno. That's just a rumour so take it for what it's worth.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@crustylady yes that is exactly what this community and Public is turning into, between the nickel and diming from Public and the jealousy of some long time members this place is no fun anymore 

crustylady
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Really - banned?

For what?  Sounds like someone's got it out for others.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

As per “hearsay” apparently was banned and then resurrected under a new username. 

But once again “hearsay” coming from another user who keeps getting posts put into oblivion by an Oracle. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@crustylady  - I believe those "Anonymous" profiles are members that Public Mobile delete/removed.

Yet, posts exist amongst the community forum still as show as "Anonymous".

I also know a certain user that has private messaged me in the past is now showing as "Anonymous", in my private messages. Although I see Anonymous the messages have been deleted.

As for those other members, that look an awfully lot like referral codes. Not exactly sure.

Need Help? Let's chat.