cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats a bucket list goal you have?

PingRoll
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My bucket list goal is to go sky diving (Hopefully it's not a one-way trip xD) and shark cage watching. I'm curious on what other people wanna do and what I should try out in the future.

12 REPLIES 12

e55meg

Freedive to 100ft and gliding in the Rockies

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Plop I want to be bilingual too! Trying to improve my french speaking skills. 

Plop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

- Travel around the world

- Know how to paint exactly what's in my mind.

- Be in good shape.

- Be belingual in english

- Contribute to a better humanity 🙂

Kevin89

My bucket list is to travel to Europe when everything is back to normal.

I want to have a vacation trip badly.

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Live in the country, own at least 4 pinball machines, become the North American pinball champion, visit Europe (the mainland), visit all 3 Canadian territories, visit all 50 states, hmm...

And win millions in the lottery. 😉

sherrilynn

Easy bucket list before the 2020 mess to travel the world, new bucket list is to see all of canada with out the adult children

oscarraven
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Wow your one's are very extreme 😄 I have a bucket list of learning to draw competently and create a painting that I would be proud of 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I went Parachuting on my 19 birthday in Hull QB.  was nice had the option of solo with day course (Shute pulled as jumping out the plane)  or tandem (higher and freefalling) , but didn't want some stranger strapped to me. lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Korth wrote:

I've done tandem hang-gliding. Two grown men tightly strapped together into their snugly joined cocoons - the larger, heavier one breathing down the other's neck ... I found it a little too awkward and uncomfortable to signup for a second session.

lol totally. And that harness cinching up the boys was rather uncomfortable. It ticked it off the list though (not that I run a list). And no I wouldn't need to do it again.

I've done tandem hang-gliding. Two grown men tightly strapped together into their snugly joined cocoons - the larger, heavier one breathing down the other's neck ... I found it a little too awkward and uncomfortable to signup for a second session.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PingRoll wrote:

My bucket list goal is to go sky diving (Hopefully it's not a one-way trip xD) and shark cage watching. I'm curious on what other people wanna do and what I should try out in the future.

Sky-diving: one word...tandem. The other guy has a vested interest (barring death-wish) in making it down in one piece too.

DanAR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

1) To make it to age 80 or, if not, then maybe 75. I'm closing in to the latter.

2) To see the Galapagos islands returned to the wild with no humans, and, in general, see we humans be mindful of and act upon our obligations to the planet.

Need Help? Let's chat.