cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the point of this forum other then "give back rewards/points?

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yes it in the past it was a good place to get help but now PM has Simon and also live chat .

Thinking of joining Public Mobile?   Live Chat

Beer_0-1650300834528.png

Get help the easy way

24/7 virtual assistance will get you the right level of help you need. Depending on your conversation, you can submit a ticket to us in as little as 5 minutes.
Chat with SIMon
12 REPLIES 12

BEER

Sorry - posted by mistake.

BEER

@JL9 wrote:

It is a good source if you use the search bar to find out solutions to a current problem. Unfortunately 99% of people don't do that so you get a lot of repetition, etc.

Yes of-course, as you say, 99% of the members keep posting and discussing the same simple problems over and over again. If they did not then this forum would die and all simple problems would be solved by Simon and the CSA's. 

BEER

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @BEER   

Live Chat is useless, they are just sales and push you to activate.  But when you tell them you have activation problem, they ask you to post here in the Community

Simon is banned already, don't you know?   I Meant Simon-Simon, you don't see the bubble anymore.   People are usually lost when they use Simon, it gives them some simple steps but never really helpful.  Yes, opening ticket with PM will work, but we can help users faster in many situation

Yes I agree that Simon can be frustrating the first time you try to get an answer. I also agree that knowledgeable persons like you can quickly provide answers to many common questions. However note that I wrote " knowledgeable persons like you" but in general one just gets guesses from members that seem to be just using this forum for entertainment and to score rewards/points. Also note that I am one of the many that just posts a few times here and there that results in several $$$ rewards/points each month.  

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree Live chat is useless.   People should simply come and ask here

@Luddite   Indeed he is at the bottom of the screen under Get Help as pointed out by Will13am on another thread.. 😊

SIMon has not been retired. It's just hiding to increase the fun of creating a trouble ticket. 

IMG_1193.JPG

 I know it's out there somewhere, somewhere 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Meow  Live chat is offered to assist with activation when you search the PM website for plans. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It is a good source if you use the search bar to find out solutions to a current problem. Unfortunately 99% of people don't do that so you get a lot of repetition, etc.

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @BEER   

Live Chat is useless, they are just sales and push you to activate.  But when you tell them you have activation problem, they ask you to post here in the Community

Simon is banned already, don't you know?   I Meant Simon-Simon, you don't see the bubble anymore.   People are usually lost when they use Simon, it gives them some simple steps but never really helpful.  Yes, opening ticket with PM will work, but we can help users faster in many situation

@hTideGnow Simon is not banned lol.  Yes, the chat bubble is not visible on the screen but creating a trouble ticket through the chatbot is still the preferred method of contact.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I cannot find your 'live chat'. Only bot is offered

Meow_0-1650301724147.png

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Connect with fellow users and a very good "go to" manuals in the old threads and immediate help for new users. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @BEER   

Need Help? Let's chat.