cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's for dinner tonight?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

If you can please post a pic of your creations.

Yum one of my favourites....garfield's too!  Lasagna20201029_225721-COLLAGE.jpg @Jb456  version of date night dessert .

250 REPLIES 250

TessieBoo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks so much for the recipe!  Wonder how it would turn out in an air fryer?  Perhaps when the significant other is not around, I will try this……

Its just haddock from superstore....individually shrinkwrapped and goes on sale for $11/1kg. I eyeballed the batter recipe....

• About half cup each of beer and soda water.
  • 1 Cup of flour ( I sifted the bran out of whole wheat flour)
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • pinch of dry mustard, paprika and black pepper
  • 1 tsp of salt

Gently wisk together to the consistency of pancake batter thin a little w/ more beer or soda water if too thick. Season and lightly flour fillets of haddock. Dip in batter let excess drip off and fry.

TessieBoo

Love fish & Chips, but only have it if I go out to a restaurant.  My significant other doesn’t like fish, so I never cook it. It sure looks delicious!

Fish and chips again....I think I have perfected the beer batter!

PXL_20210719_032651633.jpg

TessieBoo

Wow!  That looks incredible!  Bet it tasted wonderful!

First time making a version of lobster vol au vonte....

IMG_20210707_061856146.jpg

TessieBoo

Wow!  That looks delicious too!

Tex-Mex breakfast.

IMG_20210704_140845316.jpg

TessieBoo

Mmmmm!  That sounds and, definitely looks wonderful! I haven’t had lobster for quite some time. Sure makes my mouth water.

Yummy a freshly flown in lobster claw.....fresh haddock, grilled zucchini, peppers and rice.

IMG_20210701_214932479.jpg

@BKNS27 

Still too warm to have an appetite. Its now cooler outside than inside....been 24 degrees inside since 3pm. So far I've had a double caramel magnum bar to eat today.....

@darlicious 

Looks very delicious probably taste better than the Fish Counter fish & chips.

TessieBoo

That fish and chips looks just wonderful!

Fish and chips!

IMG_20210620_234242152.jpg

@Madison_07 

Ok fair enough I made spaghetti bolognese tonight and I was so hungry I forgot to take photos. So here's last night's dinner....wings and salad.

IMG_20210611_231335885.jpg

@Madison_07 

Pics....we need pics!😃

Madison_07
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Spaghetti 

@CFPartDeux 

Well they are a superfood.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious  You DO like them "avocados from Mexico"(go ahead, sing along if the mood strikes you 😉), don't you!?

Salad for dinner tonight.

IMG_20210608_161529101.jpg

@darlicious

Lamb saag and chicken tikka masala with basmati rice and naan is one of my favourite food! Making me hungary darlicious…going to place an order at Agra now!

Last day for this deal on pc wings and bites ( if you can find them.) Check your pc optimum app for spend $60/20k points offer or other 20x points offers etc.....and personal offers. Bought 12x2lbs on two accounts net cost : $6=$0.40/lb. Pretty good for frozen wings.

IMG_20210606_181233387.jpg

Yum I ordered in tonight....lamb saag, butter chicken, basmati rice, vegetable samosas, dipping sauce....oh and oops not pictured naan bread!

IMG_20210605_222529690.jpg

@CFPartDeux 

That's some of that first of the season sweet peaches and cream Chilliwack corn!😃

Yum my neighbour made me dinner....

IMG_20210603_210124146.jpg

CFPartDeux

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

Its one thing to head that far out to go camping for a week another altogether to save $10/lb on lobsters....then again that's some significant savings. But I'm pretty sure I would have to recharge the e-bike before coming back and its not like I can take the highway to get there.....

What, you haven't done the turbo upgrade on that bike yet!? 😉 😆

@CFPartDeux 

Its one thing to head that far out to go camping for a week another altogether to save $10/lb on lobsters....then again that's some significant savings. But I'm pretty sure I would have to recharge the e-bike before coming back and its not like I can take the highway to get there.....

CFPartDeux

@darlicious wrote:

@BKNS27 

Sheesh....a little pricey indeed. Want to meet halfway and trade? Lol! Lobster is averaging $15.99/lb last I looked although Sobey's has it on sale for $12.99/lb with an equivalent $3/lb air miles discount ($9.99/lb) but the only Sobey's is in Langley so impossible for me to get to

C'mon now, if you can get to Golden Ears Park, you can get to Langley! 😜

Ok maybe we did have surf 'n turf this weekend...I bought the striploins and my neighbour bought the lobster ( Yikes! $19.98/lb) 

IMG_20210523_231315304.jpgIMG_20210523_225013507.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.