cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's for dinner tonight?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

If you can please post a pic of your creations.

Yum one of my favourites....garfield's too!  Lasagna20201029_225721-COLLAGE.jpg @Jb456  version of date night dessert .

250 REPLIES 250

@hairbag1 

Today one pan and the toaster oven to make toast and keep my plate warm.😁

@darlicious....

just one question...how many pots / pans do you use to make 'brunch" ?  😎

Ok technically this was brunch.....

IMG_20210320_144844958_HDR.jpg

Pork chops, creamy mash, steamed cauliflower, sauteed onions, mushroom, red pepper and demi glaze....

IMG_20210318_182835220.jpg

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

Maybe this is more to your taste....

If that was in reference to my comment about curry, from 3 weeks ago, then yes, it is. 👍

@CFPartDeux 

Maybe this is more to your taste....my neighbour brought over a seafood chowder. Since he doesn't eat vegetables I added onion, celery and carrot and then some spinach at the very end to get me some greens. It was superbly rich absolutely chock full of clams, scallops, lobster, haddock and prawns. Oh yeah he added some potatoes in there too! A glass of Stoneleigh chardonnay alongside was a nice compliment to cut all that yummy richness of the cream and seafood.

IMG_20210317_210215634.jpg

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looking good.

@rubekimu 

Oops late night munchies.....

20200901_011311.jpg

rubekimu
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

So we all moved. Cindy on all fours, me coming in from behind and just as I was moving into place... Jenn worked her way in between Cindy's legs. She was in the 69 position with Cindy. Jenn's moved her face more out from between Cindy's legs. Jenn grabbed my **bleep** and ran her tongue around my head then put my head at Cindy's vaginal opening. As I pushed my **bleep** slowly into her I could feel Jenn licking the underside of my **bleep**. https://bestanimegifs.com Jenn told Cindy that her **bleep** tasted good too. There it is Jenn as turned it into a full FFM thing. If it was possible my **bleep** just got bigger and harder too. As I **bleep**ed Cindy deeper her moaning picked up. I could feel Jenn licking right at the point that my **bleep** entered Cindy's **bleep**. When I pushed deep Jenn would suck my balls. I'm watching Cindy as she is get so turned on from me **bleep**ing and Jenn's licking her **bleep** that her face is getting closer to Jenn's **bleep**. I start **bleep**ing her hard and faster. Just before Cindy has her orgasm she dropped her face between Jenn's legs and started licking Jenn's sweet **bleep**. All the moaning and me pounding Cindy's **bleep** is too much. I bury my **bleep** balls deep in her as I start cumming. That also let Jenn suck hard on my balls. The load is so great that as I'm still pulsing I feel our juices running down my balls towards Jenn. I pull out of Cindy and can now see Jenn's face. It had some of my **bleep** on it. She quickly grabbed my **bleep** and into her mouth it went. Jenn has become a **bleep** lover... well so far my **bleep**. As Jenn cleaned my shaft Cindy was getting into licking Jenn's **bleep**. I got up off the bed to view these 2 women locked into 69. Jenn licking out Cindy's **bleep** filled **bleep** and Cindy licking Jenn's swollen **bleep**. Wow what a perfect picture. I'm standing next to the bed stroking my **bleep** back to full hardness thinking now did I get so lucky. I guess Jenn hit Cindy with some good tongue work because she pulled her face away from between Jenn's legs. She extended her arms arching her back pushing that **bleep** into Jenn's face. I see my chance to move into Jenn's **bleep**, but as I get close to her **bleep** with my now hard again shaft Cindy as something else in mind. She grabs on to me pull me to her mouth. She is now suck on me so hard I swear that she'll suck my balls up through my **bleep**. But that won't happen because she is also pulling on my sack and balls so hard too. I don't want to **bleep** from her sucking me... I want to deposit this load deep inside Jenn's beautiful **bleep**. I was pretty sure that Id have no more **bleep** to give after this one for some time. As I pull my **bleep** out of Cindy's mouth I get a look of disbelief from Cindy. I tell her that she can suck some more after I fill Jenn's **bleep** with **bleep**. So with a smile she guided my member to Jenn's love hole. With a push I go all the way in deep because she is so wet and ready. As I get balls deep into Jenn she let out a couple of very deep moans. I pumped her with long hard strokes while Cindy rubbed her **bleep**. The sounds of me slapping against her, her wet **bleep** making slurping sounds, Cindy rubbing her **bleep** and all the moaning we were making it was enough to bring both of us to orgasm at the same time. She had a huge orgasm because her **bleep** clamped down on my shaft big time and also her pulsating **bleep** muscles did stop for what seemed like a minute or two. I know it wasn't that long but felt like it. After both of us had stopped cumming I pulled out of her and Cindy rolled off of Jenn. Jenn was spent... Just laying on her back with her legs spread. Her **bleep** looked very very swollen from all the licking, sucking and **bleep**ing it got. Her nipples were still hard and the smile on her face that was covered with **bleep** juices was saying that she love every minute of it. Cindy looked much the same way but for none of my **bleep** on her face. I thought it was over but Cindy motioned me over to her. She was laying on the edge of the bed with head hanging just over the edge. https://besthentaigifs.com As I got to her she grabbed my **bleep** juice/**bleep** covered **bleep** and took into her mouth. She wasn't quite done yet. She was trying to suck life back into my member. Back and forth between my **bleep** and balls she went slowly getting me hard again. Stopping between to say that she wanted my to **bleep** her again. I told her that most likely won't **bleep**. She said that she's still horny and wanted another orgasm. So she got her wish.

CFPartDeux

@darlicious wrote:

...and everyone loves a curry....

Negative. 👎 😁

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JK8 im salivating!

@stevenanto wrote:

@JK8 Are those home made or the pilsbury type?

Homemade with cream cheese/icing sugar/butter/vanilla extract topping.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JK8 Are those home made or the pilsbury type?

@JK8 

Yum!

I made and had a bit of desert first. 

B4DA401C-798B-442E-9DA1-0C902F3B618C.jpeg

Ok here's the latest and greatest before I go downstairs and stare at the fridge and try to come up with something for dinner....

20210207_002413.jpg

...and for fish Friday.

IMG_20210213_204725200_HDR.jpg

...and everyone loves a curry.

IMG_20210220_225253710_HDR.jpg

...Rounded out with a big salad with lots of stuff in it.

IMG_20210224_192213560_HDR.jpg

Jovi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious 

Yum, yum 😋 

Jovi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious 

It all looks delicious 😋 

Roast chicken breast marinated w/lemon, garlic, dill and olive oil along with winter vegetables (carrot, rutabaga, cauliflower, onion, celery and potatoes.

IMG_20210207_002231794_HDR.jpg

Beef tenderloin w/fried onion and mushroom, cheesy perogies, salad and balkan yogurt.

IMG_20210208_000928425_HDR.jpg

Stoup....not quite stew, not quite soup. With italian sausage, mushroom, onion, green pepper, carrot, garlic and tomato garnished with parmesano reggiano.

IMG_20210208_221414597_HDR.jpg

What to do with chicken dinner leftovers? Chop it all up add a little diced red onion, a beaten egg some shredded italian cheeses and wrap it puff pastry and bake. Served w/mixed green salad.

20210209_222724.jpgIMG_20210209_224733717_HDR.jpg

I might as well update the whole week in one post....

IMG_20210201_003605422_HDR.jpg

Fusilli w/italian sausage, mushtoom, onion, grape tomatoes and arugula.

IMG_20210202_172237514_HDR.jpg

Followed by another salad....

IMG_20210204_202649406_HDR.jpg

Sauteèd veggies w/garlic tiger prawns over basmati rice.

IMG_20210206_003921307_HDR.jpg

And guess what? More salad!

CFPartDeux

@darlicious wrote:

More salad.....get used to it! This lack of mobility is starting to be reflected in my waistline!

Well, maybe you need to quit relying on the stored power in that e-bike, and start using the pedals..... 1 legged!!! 😜 🤣

More salad.....get used to it! This lack of mobility is starting to be reflected in my waistline!

IMG_20210130_035739632_HDR.jpg

Runs_on_Coffee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This looks sooo good!!

Desert last night was my favourite cake: apricot ground almond cake with topping from slivered almonds-brown sugar-golden syrup. 

3234544A-E2BD-441C-9556-3B5E6268DECC.jpeg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

No pics but we have a traditional dinner trifecta this week:

1. roast root veggies and roast chicken
  2. cold chicken, chips (i.e french fires), coleslaw
  3. chicken pot pie

Day 1 already eaten but this is pretty much what appeared on the table; though we had parsnips as well. 😋

perfect-roast-chicken-a97053_horiz.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Yum! Rack of lamb, fluffy mash and american greek salad. Delish!

IMG_20210126_013803245_HDR.jpg

Moroccan Chicken....

IMG_20210124_025655927.jpg

Just salad tonight....IMG_20210123_005508915_HDR.jpg

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@darlicious  it's whatever one wants to make.  It's supposed to just be fun  and let our group of friends interact.

@mimmo 

How many courses in your challenge? I have a good pumpkin spice cake recipe that you could work some seed flour into...I  can see a roasted pumpkin seed brittle topper, maybe a seed butter filling and nutmeg scented whip cream?

Need Help? Let's chat.