cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your July 1st plan? what can you do for only 1 day-off?

Kevin89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will have backyard party on Tuesday 🙂

10 REPLIES 10

Witcher

Likely just chilling with some beers in the backyard 

Kevin89

That's a very good ideal!

Kevin89

I love Banff.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Like @yanzhiqiang and @Korth , I will be working next Wednesday, and take taking Friday the 3rd in lieu to make a long weekend.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

shaun87
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I will be doing the Quarter three (Q3) planning and will be following the social distancing.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I work on July 1st.

Camping 28-3.  Can't wait!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Planning to head to Banff from BC, so I can stock up on  PM vouchers because I  will pay only 5% tax as opposed to $12%. 🙂

Working on the Wednesday. Did a vote and signatured a silly paper to shift the stat onto the following Friday instead. A day is just another day but a sunny long weekend will be worth it.

I have a massive pile of new tech. A day to enjoy the unboxing and build and setup and tweaking, a couple days to enjoy the ridiculously overkill gaming rig computing platform.

Got my custom hardware mods all built and ready ... got my awesome homebuilt joystick flight controller all, uh, "sticky" ... got a fancy new arcade dogfighter game space pilot simulator ...

Pewpewpewpew! Pewpewpewpewpew!

You folks enjoy your party thing. Or your virtual party thing. My phone will be turned off.

privatelandline

Maybe a virtual games night or hangout of some sort over Skype/Zoom! Or go out a beach or park, haven't been out too much this Summer yet 🌞 

Need Help? Let's chat.