cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this 'Android Kodi box'?? can this be used with PM data???

JuniorJunior
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How does one set that up?  Is this for home internet use?  or can PM data be used?

3 REPLIES 3

porkchopbread

you can download the Kodi app from the play store. From there you will need to find the right add-ons in order to watch what you want to watch. Start with googling "TV add ons" ....if you stream from cell phone, then yes you can use PM data. But Kodi is probably best on a computer or a set top box connected to your TV

nigmea

The question is 2 parts.

Andriod Box: is a small box loaded with andriod software. Using a andriod box the software looks exactly like a andriod phone or tablet. Andriod boxes are used to plus into a TV for movies/videos and casting.

Kodi: Kodi is software for streaming, viewing, organizing videos and photos. kosi software can be loaded on countles devices. phones,tvs,computers,andriod boxes and so on.

Andriod box with kodi is genreally used to streaam illigal content like new movies and recent tv shows to live sports and tv channels.

If you have any questions about using or programing a kodi box just PM me and i can explain it to you.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING MOBILE DATA TO STREAM SHOWS FROM KODI.

home internet only.

and yes internet is required

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can install Kodi on any android device, so yes, on your cell phone, etc. You can google about the features of it. ☺️

Need Help? Let's chat.