Plan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Found the answer!

Chart 2022.jpg

Plan

Gerry_P

I've had lots of good help from the community forum! 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Plan wrote:

This forum is loaded with good people donating their time and willing to help fellow members.

It's also  fine that some members seem to work hard for fun and  to get a couple of $$$ GIVE BACK rewards.

Original post said:

PM has qualified customer service staff eager to please at a moment’s notice and also quick answers may be obtained from the now easy to use SIMON robot.

This is not to say that many members have not been guided and helped by other members. This forum is loaded with good people donating their time and willing to help fellow members.

It's also  fine that some members seem to work hard for fun and  to get a couple of $$$ GIVE BACK rewards. HOWEVER other members for no remuneration seem to take it very seriously and police and harass other members for what at their discretion feel unwarranted BRAVOS given and more and I urge them to LIGHTEN UP.

Wow your OP was there, went blank, now you copy and pasted my quoted post of your OP. Very odd behaviour!

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Plan wrote:

This member reports others, points fingers and makes accusations— having himself in les then a year, given more then 1,000 Bravos and posted many pointless posts.

????? I  am puzzled and ask - what is wrong and deemed inappropriate with the original unedited post that he has cut and pasted in his bullying response post. 

But "this member" is a great guy. Your family has couple accounts like him.   Maybe  @CountyDownIeUk  can share with you his tips how to avoid bravo his family and how to not pick solution from his family  

emilblac07
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This seems like a lot of unnecessary drama...

Plan

Plan

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Plan 

Your OP has been altered. 

Your OP has also been responded to by @BEER  hhhmmmmm

Seems to be a pattern. 

Stir up a bunch of 💩 

Get some replies

Reply using one of your other accounts

Edit your OP that is still in the thread as is was quoted by some one else. 

Pointless, pointless, pointless. 

Your our original post said:

PM has qualified customer service staff eager to please at a moment’s notice and also quick answers may be obtained from the now easy to use SIMON robot.

This is not to say that many members have not been guided and helped by other members. This forum is loaded with good people donating their time and willing to help fellow members.

It's also  fine that some members seem to work hard for fun and  to get a couple of $$$ GIVE BACK rewards. HOWEVER other members for no remuneration seem to take it very seriously and police and harass other members for what at their discretion feel unwarranted BRAVOS given and more and I urge them to LIGHTEN UP.

BEER

BEER

@BEER why thank you, but are you not PLAN and BEER?  Did BEER not give PLAN a Bravo and solution on a thread that BEER started?  I will totally work with you to clear this up but BEER made a post saying they created the account PLAN so we can't really allow you to Bravo and give solutions to yourself

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

BEER

HotChocolate
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@BEER  Follow my example.  When I see my drink family, I will control myself and not like them, not give them my solution.  (So, don't pick this as your solution)

And I talk to my family at home and not start a post to talk to them in any  forum. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Plan 

@BEER 

i see you removed some of you other posts. Why not just stick with one ID stirring up the pot posts?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

If you do not wish to participate, no one is forcing you to post here @Plan 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Plan wrote:

PM has qualified customer service staff eager to please at a moment’s notice

Correct for harder issues that need system usage. 

and also quick answers may be obtained from the now easy to use SIMON robot.

Now now.....you must be joking on this one!!!!

Correct

It's also  fine that some members seem to work hard for fun and  to get a couple of $$$ GIVE BACK rewards.

kind of correct

HOWEVER other members for no remuneration seem to take it very seriously and police and harass other members for what at their discretion feel unwarranted BRAVOS given and more and I urge them to LIGHTEN UP.

are you getting what you give?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Plan did you not like me calling you out for bravoing your own posts under your other account?  I heard you gave yourself the solution before it was taken away.  Maybe the question should be why do members try to game the system by creating multiple accounts to Bravo and give solutions to

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Lol... Some ppl appreciate ate the quick solutions I guess 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Plan What is the point of your post @BEER 

Need Help? Let's chat.