cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the point of the Top Contributors List – January 2022 ?

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

Anyone notice how things just get better and better around here? /s

First, we have a redefinition of what is a shout out... calling it what it is no longer... no longer calling out the people who deserve recognition.

Second, we have the response to the monthly announcement moved to the obscure area of The Lounge, where few dare or care to venture.

Third, we have the change of this forum so it is no longer organized so you can easily choose what posts or areas you want to follow.

Fourth, we no longer have the badges posted, so we cannot try to easily see who to congratulate.

And now fifth, the Top Contributors List is a snappy one month late.

What's not to love, aye?

At least the Leaderboard is back so we can have some visibility to contributors.

Actually, all of this is no big deal. I just am having fun poking fun at all this silliness. 😄

Congrats to all the earners last month... no wait, this is for the previous month 😛

19 REPLIES 19

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@HALIMACS wrote:

Agree @pm-smayer97 

It's a mish-mash of a mess.

No continuity from old to new.   

It kinda reminds me of a 3rd tier service provider....  🤣🤣🤣

I was thinkin' more like 4th or 5th tier, if those existed. 🙄

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

No because I cannot confirm the Univac 5000's results. Amazingly some members don't share their share everything with me....lol.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@darlicious   you posted the January uncompromised list yet?

"one sick individual", where you learn this from?  someone was using this term on the wekeend. .LoL

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Fargin ice hole bastages. I guess that'll attract some attention. Hey...Johnny Dangerously references come on. !!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Yes  mean the last couple of days....I am already out of any hope of achieving the top 1% for March unless pm adjusts the results. The same for at least one member to make the top 5% for February unless pm intervenes.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

While February's is still up in the air after which March's rewards are completely compromised and several members will not be justly rewarded due to the gaming of the system by one sick individual manipulating bravos for a reason only they know of.....?

Release the hounds! I suspect the compromised results would be for February, not March. March has barely begun. Unless you mean the distribution in a couple days.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 

I can look at my notes and send you my"shout out" as it stands unconfirmed if you wish. While February's is still up in the air after which March's rewards are completely compromised and several members will not be justly rewarded due to the gaming of the system by one sick individual manipulating bravos for a reason only they know of.....?

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I can only repeat that @pm-smayer97 humorous medley ...

Glad it tickled your funny bone!  😄

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I can only repeat that @pm-smayer97 humorous medley still makes me wonder that the money spent on the changes to make some things actually worse should have been spent on fixing older issues. 

Like:

List of referrals to be accurate or show status of account

One logon for My Account and My Rewards

Consistent top right of page for Logoff for My Rewards, My Account and the Community

etc. 

Yes... I concur... I have talked about at length about how many of the changes have sought to save, well, note much...

Someone needs to learn about Cost/Benefit analysis.

@esjliv wrote:

Hey, @pm-smayer97 you got the leaderboard, that you were championing. 

In the words of Paula Abdul:

..take two steps forward  🎵
..take two steps back 🎶

Yay! One out of hundred (or pick your denominator)!

HI @esjliv   You will be disappointed, you don't get a trade like this

Badge system has not been fixed for months, other glitches are still there , so, it's more like there is no one working in fixing/enchancement at all   LoL

@CountyDownIeUk , to agree and add onto your points -

I would prefer never to get badges or know who gets what ever again, if just the glitches or items of improvement in self serve/my rewards would be fixed, or be more focused for enhancement (friendly usability) .

@esjliv wrote:

..take two steps back 🎶

Lol and she was a dancer in the comedy In Living Colour......similar comedies??

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

..take two steps back 🎶

I can only repeat that @pm-smayer97 humorous medley still makes me wonder that the money spent on the changes to make some things actually worse should have been spent on fixing older issues. 

Like:

List of referrals to be accurate or show status of account

One logon for My Account and My Rewards

Consistent top right of page for Logoff for My Rewards, My Account and the Community

etc. 

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I totally agree with u

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Its always a mess here lately when it comes to the new issues 😛

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @pm-smayer97   yes, I hope the badge system will be back.  But not sure why it took that long to still not have it fixed.

Leaderboard is good.  That somewhere I check daily.  But it has not be working well this week  🤣

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Agree @pm-smayer97 

It's a mish-mash of a mess.

No continuity from old to new.   

It kinda reminds me of a 3rd tier service provider....  🤣🤣🤣

Need Help? Let's chat.