cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you pay per month? Reply below!

jlarocque96
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Everyone! What do you pay per month on your PM plan? 

Please include plan type and cost per month. 

52 REPLIES 52

@darlicious  lol sorry I fixed it. Was in line at best buy and rushing as I was next to pay . 😂.

@Anonymous  I think @darlicious  may be showing signs of an Oracle now 🤣🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@ElizabethButt82 

You're welcome. Although @Jb456 has answered your question (albeit a couple of typos)...no, you just add it once and then check the account occasionally to see if it's running low and you can add it again when it's almost depleted. You might as well add the data too. Your father may not use it (flip phones do have uses for data) but in a pinch you could borrow the sim card and use the data in a pinch. Otherwise it will just sit in the account. It is free....why not?

Gonna call out someone on typos...your writing kinda has to be perfect in the post doing so. Kinda hard to see the bolded things but there are 8 things. And I ain't no grammar police, doctorate of English.

@ElizabethButt82 

Youre welcome. Although @Jb456 has answered your question albeit a couple of typos....no you just add it once and then check the account occasionally to see if its running low and you can add it again when its almost depleted. You might as well add the data too. Your father may not use it (flip phones do have uses for data) but in a pinch you could borrow the sim card and use the data if needed. Otherwise it will just sit in the account it is free....why not?

Edit:  in bold.

@ElizabethButt82 

First take note PM plans are not monthly there 30 days. The payment due date will change as there are 31 days in some months and then you have February.

As for your question. When you put a $5 add-on for 500 minutes you do not have to renew it each 30 days. The 500 minutes stay on the account and will continue to rollover every 30 days until all used up. Even if it takes years.

Happy Holidays!

ElizabethButt82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately I activated before the second month free promotion because I wanted to get it set up before I give him the phone. I added the canada and international minutes only, as he only has a flip phone and doesn't use data anyway. A question about the add on. Do I need to keep adding the $5 Canada minutes plan month to month? Thanks for helping welcome my dad. 

@ElizabethButt82 

Thats a great gift for Christmas! Did you activate with the current second month free promo? Did you use a referral code for the bonus $10 credit? It was smart thinking to purchase the $5/500 min calling add on for a little insurance but its a one time payment as the add on stays on the account rolling over each month until its completely used. Have you also loaded the free gifts from pm for the "more the merrier" campaign? The 2gb data add on and 500 international calling min add on will both remain on the account as well. Once the $5/500min add on is used up the international one will be used for canada wide calling after the plan minutes are used. If you wish to save them then be sure to repurchase the $5/500 min add on again once its depleted. Welcome your dad to public mobile!

ElizabethButt82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activated this and got the service for my elderly father as a Christmas gift. I got him the $15 per month plan with the unlimited incoming calls and 100 minutes plus texts and 500 minutes of Canada wide minutes for 5 dollars per month so $20 dollars per month plus taxes and the $2 credit for autopay which makes it $18 and hopefully more credits by participating in the PM community to help my dad keep his phone bill low.

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am 

I suppose I could lose all my referrals and not earn any community reward and once I ran out of credit around year 8 I would have to pay $3+$8=$11 per month as long as public mobile doesnt go out of business...... then I would have to switch to my free dot mobile builders plan.

Edit: $2+$8=$10 pretty sure I wont lose myself as a referral!

I sense you have left a lot on the table in the referral category.  😉

@will13am 

I suppose I could lose all my referrals and not earn any community reward and once I ran out of credit around year 8 I would have to pay $3+$8=$11 per month as long as public mobile doesnt go out of business...... then I would have to switch to my free dot mobile builders plan.

Edit: $2+$8=$10 pretty sure I wont lose myself as a referral!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

@jlarocque96 

$10 plan.......$0 (+$5) and building....

$15 plan.......$0 permanently  

Permanently?  Nothing last forever.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

$25 plan I pay $21 if without community rewards.

@jlarocque96 

Of active referrals.....

$10 plan.....$1 loyalty, $2 autopay,$3 referrals,$10 community =$16

$15 plan.....$1 loyalty, $2 autopay, $8 referrals, $1 community =$12

They change monthly with referrals and my second account doesnt normally get a community reward. Ive earned enough credit on both to cover the difference bertween rewards and plan amount until full loyalty kicks in to cover the current plans completely. Switched to pm August 8th 2019 and September 5th 2019. Account #1 been free since October 2019 and Account #2 since August 2020.

jlarocque96

Mind if I ask if that is from referrals or mainly community bonus? 

@jlarocque96 

$10 plan.......$0 (+$5) and building....

$15 plan.......$0 permanently  

JLakerson

I'm on the $25 plan and pay $21 or $22 a month, depending on my Community reward.

@jlarocque96 

Zero till mid 2022. Working towards 2023 at the moment.

saeliux

what are some tips to get to $0?

I don't think I got enough friends that want to switch lol

$45/6.5gb = $0 at the moment

ashleyskye

I'm on the $40 for about $37/month.

saeliux

I have 3 $10 plans used for calls/text

Paying $5, $5, $7

Our data is with bell using dual SIMs, so in reality, i pay $5 to PM, $5 to bell on two phones. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Zero. $10

Need Help? Let's chat.