cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Looks like the rewards were handed out

@SD08 wrote:

For those interested, November community rewards have been credited to the accounts.  Smiley Happy

Thanks for the heads up.  I checked a few hours ago and they weren't there yet, but for some other months, I noticed them in my account a few minutes before midnight eastern on the day that they were applied.

I do think that regulars such as you and I usually have a pretty good idea of which rewards amounts we will be getting, with a relatively high degree of accuracy, before the awards even show up in our accounts.. 

Oracle

Congrats to all that received the reward.  It was my 24th reward and I think in that tie it isclose to $288 in community rewards what a great place to be!!!

@computergeek541 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

For those interested, November community rewards have been credited to the accounts.  Smiley Happy

Thanks for the heads up.  I checked a few hours ago and they weren't there yet, but for some other months, I noticed them in my account a few minutes before midnight eastern on the day that they were applied.

I do think that regulars such as you and I usually have a pretty good idea of which rewards amounts we will be getting, with a relatively high degree of accuracy, before the awards even show up in our accounts.. 

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

It is currently 5:27 am on Dec 8th, my renewal was completed yesterday fully by noon, and currently the only rewards I se are $6 each for loyalty, and AutoPay, and $9 for friend referrals.

Unless I dropped off a ton this list past month, which I suppose is possible, I’ve been overlooked a second time this year right around a renewal period on my Community reward.

Last months announcement left me out both by name and avanatar.  @Dave_M and company must really not like my Open Letter.

Oracle

@stonechucker wrote:

It is currently 5:27 am on Dec 8th, my renewal was completed yesterday fully by noon, and currently the only rewards I se are $6 each for loyalty, and AutoPay, and $9 for friend referrals.

Unless I dropped off a ton this list past month, which I suppose is possible, I’ve been overlooked a second time this year right around a renewal period on my Community reward.

Last months announcement left me out both by name and avanatar.  @Dave_M and company must really not like my Open Letter.

It's risky business biting the hand that feeds you.  The community wants to know, did you do a plan change.  Well maybe not the entire community, I do anyway.

Mayor / Maire

Congrats everybody! This is why I stay! On a little break still. But I'll be back. To all those getting some reward here...good job. Feels good doesn't it.

No, i stayed on the 90 day Fall Promo.  

Mayor / Maire

Congratulation to all contributors for another busy month.

It is nice to be rewarded.

Oracle

@stonechucker wrote:

No, i stayed on the 90 day Fall Promo.  

Wise decision!

@stonechucker wrote:

@stonechucker wrote:

LOL

We know that you didn't fall off the community rewards list.  To me at least, the so-called secret community rewards forumula isn't so secret, but by Public Mobile insisting that the forumula is secret, that means that there's no transparency when it comes to how much is given out to each member.  Supposedly, it cuts down on forum reward abuse, but yet it still happens.  We see people who post almost pointless messages getting rewards, yet someone who we see online and posting quite often and trying to help doesn't get receive any community reward?

I'm curious what's with your specific account that's triggering this strange stuff.  I can't remember for sure, but I think that one time that our Oracle Shawn was left out, but when they corrected things, he was suddenly at the top of the list.  That was maybe 1 to 1.5 years ago and when they made the corrections,  a bunch of us ended up receiving double rewards that month.

Mayor / Maire

Rewards have been distributed.

Congrats everybody!