Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Looks like the rewards were handed out

@MoreYummy wrote:

The reward has yet to hand out for Oct.

Check your self-serve.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Carld123, it is normal for the community rewards to be added to your account before the announcements are made.  Takes a little bit of time for someone from PM to put together the official monthly congratulations, so this is quite normal.  Sometimes you might even see your new badge show up before the account is updated, I've seen that a few times (i.e. I'll see like a Top 5% badge added but nothing updated to my account, then a couple days later the account is updated, and then later the congratulations announcement).  Doesn't always happen this way, just noticed it a few times. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thx for the info..

Mayor / Maire

Hi all,

So on my selfserve main "Overview" page, I see:

• Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Dec 6, 2018

And when I check my rewards, it says: 

• Your next plan cycle starts: Dec 7, 2018

My question: given the community reward payout date (usually on the 7th of each month), and my renewal date (December 6-7), and your experience of the system, do you think my rewards will be converted into available funds before or after December's community reward appearing in my acount?

Mayor / Maire

@Someone_here wrote:

Hi all,

So on my selfserve main "Overview" page, I see:

• Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Dec 6, 2018

And when I check my rewards, it says: 

• Your next plan cycle starts: Dec 7, 2018

My question: given the community reward payout date (usually on the 7th of each month), and my renewal date (December 6-7), and your experience of the system, do you think my rewards will be converted into available funds before or after December's community reward appearing in my acount?

I think the system will convert the rewards available into available funds sometime late on the 6th. If your community rewards are in your account by then they will be used for this payment. If they are applied on the 7th the go towards your January payment.

Watch it carefully.  My last renewal, the Community Rewards were paid out at the same time as my renewal was processing, and I didn't get the credit for the rewards.  I've got the same thing this renewal, also on December 7th.

I'm hoping the rewards are either paid out early or left until the 8th.

BTW, for those keeping track (I know there are a few of you), I've cancelled my plan change.  Going to renewal Fall Promo 2016 again.

Mayor / Maire

Yeah it'll just catch up. I fluked out and arrived here in the middle of the month so I see the rewards and then I renew shortly afterwards.

(Although over time I suppose the sliding 30 days will keep adjusting that. I don't know I haven't mapped that out. Maybe it only slides a day or two to either side.)

You're on a very close time frame there though. You might make it. Remember that the rewards appear before any announcement.

I'm renewing 5 days earlier this December than I did last year.  Renewals weren't a problem prior to my last one.

I did manually top on the one prior to the last, as it was a Maintenance night.  Didn't want that screwing things up.

Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

(Although over time I suppose the sliding 30 days will keep adjusting that. I don't know I haven't mapped that out. Maybe it only slides a day or two to either side.)

@z10user4 on months following months with 30 days (May, July, October, December), your renewal date stays the same as the previous month.  On months following months with 31 days (January, February, April, June, August, September, November), your renewal day moves forward 1 day from the previous month.  In March, your renewal date moves backward 2 days, except during leap years when it moves backward 1 day.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

For those interested, November community rewards have been credited to the accounts.  Smiley Happy