cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Oracle

Re: Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward


@NDesai wrote:

Yay! October community rewards have been applied Smiley Happy


LOL I was wondering who would be the first to break the announcement this time.  Funny it would be you @NDesai.  Haha.

 

Edit:  Oops...looks like @RobertQc beat you by a few seconds.  lol

Oracle

Re: Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward


@SD08 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Yay! October community rewards have been applied Smiley Happy


LOL I was wondering who would be the first to break the announcement this time.  Funny it would be you @NDesai.  Haha.


Apperantly not. I got beat to it by like 30 sec lol

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Unofficial-announcement-of-the-monthly-com...

_____________________________________________________________________
I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

Congrats to all of you hard working folks for the chicken scratch you earned. But aren't those posts from customers saying something worked awfully darn gratifying?

 

I find it interesting that this Lounge thingy doesn't come up at all in Latest Posts. So it really does seem to be off the grid.

 

Edit: Ok. Bravo's show up in the pop-up and notification area. Scratch that. Smiley Happy Thanks folks.

Oracle

Re: Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward


@z10user4 wrote:

Congrats to all of you hard working folks for the chicken scratch you earned. But aren't those posts from customers saying something worked awfully darn gratifying?

 

I find it interesting that this Lounge thingy doesn't come up at all in Latest Posts. So it really does seem to be off the grid.


It has been intentionally blocked to leave the area for issues/questions only. If you would like to get notified for Lounge posts that you are intrested in, you can subscribe to it via RSS or thread subscription. 

_____________________________________________________________________
I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward


@NDesai wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

Congrats to all of you hard working folks for the chicken scratch you earned. But aren't those posts from customers saying something worked awfully darn gratifying?

 

I find it interesting that this Lounge thingy doesn't come up at all in Latest Posts. So it really does seem to be off the grid.


It has been intentionally blocked to leave the area for issues/questions only. If you would like to get notified for Lounge posts that you are intrested in, you can subscribe to it via RSS or thread subscription. 


Thanks NDesai. I gathered it was not being counted for rewards. I didn't realize it wouldn't show up in Latest Posts. I live there Smiley Happy I'm trying the RSS thing now so we'll see how I like that. I would rather being able to subscribe to the category rather than a thread so as to get notifications. I have checked in here on occasion...just finally clued in on the fact that it doesn't show up anywhere else.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looks like the rewards were handed out

As the title says....

Mayor / Maire

Re: Looks like the rewards were handed out


@Carld123 wrote:

As the title says....


Old news in The Lounge Smiley Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Looks like the rewards were handed out


@Carld123 wrote:

As the title says....


You must have fell asleep yesterday Smiley Wink you're quite late to the party, your thread will also be moved to the appropriate section (the lounge) here by a oracle when they see this. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Unofficial-announcement-of-the-monthly-com...

 

Oracle

Re: Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

Congrats to all on making this forum great.  Who's the first to dissect the stats this months?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Looks like the rewards were handed out

The reward has yet to hand out for Oct.