cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JL9
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

I'm assuming since it seems everyone has received it and there is nothing in my account - I'm in the same boat as you and shouldn't be holding my breath to see if it is in my account over the next day or 2. 

Oracle

@JL9 wrote:

I'm assuming since it seems everyone has received it and there is nothing in my account - I'm in the same boat as you and shouldn't be holding my breath to see if it is in my account over the next day or 2. 

@JL9

I recommend that you wait at least until the official announcement comes out.  Sometimes the announcement will indicate you received a certain reward level, while not being reflected in your account rewards, in which case, you can simply point out the discrepancy to the moderators.  That would make it easier to argue your case instead of having to compile your numbers for July.   That's what happened with @stonechucker last month, where the announcement actually said he got Top 5%.  Likewise, the badge could appear in your profile while the accompanying reward remains absent, and you could point to that.

Oracle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

People will always jump the gun (from what i have seen in the last 2 years)Still I  I am not sure how moving one thead a month will keep things more organised.  after 3 months this thread will be super long and i think confusing.  everyday we have the same topics posted (password reset, no data, contact mods etc)  if we are talking orginisation then those should be merged as well.  but i think it is PM policy to have multiple threads why is this different? 

And i don't see a point of merging "password reset, no data, contact mods etc" topics into one because those require assistance. If we were to merge, they will get buried somewhere and can be missed. 

I have seen much longer threads and it does not create any confusion as there is a date stamp. 

I have to laugh, the guy who gave me flack because I "couldn't wait" last month starts this one.  Anyways in your examples above why couldn't they be merged then if they all require assistance they need to contact mods.  Couldn't we have a CONTACT mods thread?  Although the no data could be simple like APN settings or run out of data so that could have it's own.

I am with @mimmo and don't see the big issue with one extra thread a month.  I honestly won't even remember this thread come next month as there will be how many 100's/1000's of new threads that we have dealt with in a month.

If we are talking about organization for the forum maybe each forum topic needs sub-forums  but who has time to keep moving threads to the correct sub-forum.

If you think those topics needs to be merged, feel free to merge them. I will have time to keep this topic going and i will continue to keep it organized. 

I will give you a tip to not forget about this topic, just subscribe to it and you will get a notification when anyone makes a post Smiley Wink

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

@NDesai wrote:

If you think those topics needs to be merged, feel free to merge them. I will have time to keep this topic going and i will continue to keep it organized. 

I will give you a tip to not forget about this topic, just subscribe to it and you will get a notification when anyone makes a post Smiley Wink

I get enough PM email, I don't need more by subscribing to a thread.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

@NDesai my final suggestion on this topic, why not leave the monthly jumped the gun thread run its course until the official announcement is made. Once the official one is made then merge it to this thread. 

@JL9, I think it was almost 2 weeks before I saw it.  But the moderator I was working with kept me uptodate on the status of it, and the other issues I was having at the time, so I wasn't worried.

Oracle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

People will always jump the gun (from what i have seen in the last 2 years)Still I  I am not sure how moving one thead a month will keep things more organised.  after 3 months this thread will be super long and i think confusing.  everyday we have the same topics posted (password reset, no data, contact mods etc)  if we are talking orginisation then those should be merged as well.  but i think it is PM policy to have multiple threads why is this different? 

And i don't see a point of merging "password reset, no data, contact mods etc" topics into one because those require assistance. If we were to merge, they will get buried somewhere and can be missed. 

I have seen much longer threads and it does not create any confusion as there is a date stamp. 

I have to laugh, the guy who gave me flack because I "couldn't wait" last month starts this one.  Anyways in your examples above why couldn't they be merged then if they all require assistance they need to contact mods.  Couldn't we have a CONTACT mods thread?  Although the no data could be simple like APN settings or run out of data so that could have it's own.

I am with @mimmo and don't see the big issue with one extra thread a month.  I honestly won't even remember this thread come next month as there will be how many 100's/1000's of new threads that we have dealt with in a month.

If we are talking about organization for the forum maybe each forum topic needs sub-forums  but who has time to keep moving threads to the correct sub-forum.

We are all entitled to the do as I say, not as I do routine, lol.  

Oracle

@mimmo wrote:

@NDesai my final suggestion on this topic, why not leave the monthly jumped the gun thread run its course until the official announcement is made. Once the official one is made then merge it to this thread. 

I still feel it should be kept in a single topic. I will run it by PM staff and see what they think. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

You can disable email notification and keep only community notification on Smiley Wink

Oracle

@NDesai wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

You can disable email notification and keep only community notification on Smiley Wink

I do, I get notification email when I am tagged or sent a PM that is enough lol

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *