@computergeek541 wrote:

Confirmed: community rewards have been deposited

Did ya think I was lyin'?! Smiley Happy

Re: Looks like the rewards were handed out

@z10user4 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

No, but sometimes there are delays or a few people end up being forgotten.  We'll also never really know if the rewards are all paid all at once or in a few batches throughout the night.

In addition, someone else was saying that there was a problem with his plan details in a different thread, so I was also logging into my account to see if my plan details would show.

Mayor / Maire

Great, I wasn't sure if I would make it back in the top 5 this month Smiley Happy Well done, great to have a calmer month!

@computergeek541 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

No, but sometimes there are delays or a few people end up being forgotten.  We'll also never really know if the rewards are all paid all at once or in a few batches throughout the night.

In addition, someone else was saying that there was a problem with his plan details in a different thread, so I was also logging into my account to see if my plan details would show.

No reward love for me yet...  Still seeing only the community reward from January’s distribution.

@stonechucker wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

No reward love for me yet...  Still seeing only the community reward from January’s distribution.

So your saga continues?  It looks like you may have to chase them again.  Someone else had rewards deposited into the wrong account.

Oracle

@stonechucker wrote:

Not even getting your oracle reward properly?  Hmm, you'd think the oracle reward would be easiest to distribute since it's not calculated directly from monthly activity like for regular members, but...apparently not.  They would only need to set our accounts to automatically receive it until we no longer have the position, like toggling a switch. 

Mayor / Maire

Rewards have been deposited, congrats to all Smiley Wink

Mayor / Maire

Feb 2019 Rewards are deposited.

Rewards have been deposited in accounts, congrats to all Smiley Wink

Oracle

Re: Feb 2019 Rewards are deposited.

@RobertQc wrote:

Rewards have been deposited in accounts, congrats to all Smiley Wink

Twitchy fingers?  Back to back almost duplicate posts

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *