cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

Anonymous
Not applicable
@HALIMACS wrote:

@Anonymous 

Do you really believe that "We're all in this together" line frequently proclaimed by certain folks?

Definitely agree with not hesitating on taking the 1st shot that's available, though... good on you that one!!!

@HALIMACS 

Wait...Certain folks? What line did I just cross? I used that line from Red Green. Other than generally, I don't know where else it comes from if it's another reference.

Of course it's idealistic but...we are... literally. There is certainly a subset of humanity that goes about life all just for themselves.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everybody. Take your rewards and use it towards whatever method of transport you can to get to that goll dang vaccine clinic and get yourself the heck shot up.

Don't hesitate! Hesitation is for whackadoodle qanon trumpsters. You're not a whackadoodle qanon trumpster are you? ARE YOU?!

yeah!! i just check and posted too!!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Check your account..  Great Team work.. Congrats everyone!!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Check your account for the April community reward you received.

Congrats to all rewards recipients for helping members with problem.

@gpixel 

Triple trixster level I see!

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dabr :Oh haha...well congratulations to everyone who got rewards anyways🥳

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@TheGx wrote:

@gpixel :$15 should be top 1% badge, congratulations 👍!

@TheGx   Hmm....I wouldn't take that at face value...he's perhaps being a tad mischievous.  😉

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gpixel :$15 should be top 1% badge, congratulations 👍!

@darlicious what do my stats look like?  and where should I be? because I recieved $15!

@AE_Collector 

There is definetly 3 in the top 1%. Could be 4 because one other member has the numbers to support it but being bubble boy is a tough go....

@softech 

Lately pm has been supporting a pattern of: top 1%=3, top 5%=9, top 10%=12 =24+8 oracles=32 and then slightly varying numbers of around top 25%=32 and top 50%=64   total=128

But I suspect this month will be: top 1%=3, top 5%=8, top 10%=11+8=30+top 25%=30+top 50%=60 total=120

@darlicious  you already know how many in each levels for this month?

@darlicious 

Only two top 1% this month?

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Hey can you move over up there? Stop hogging all the space there's room for 3 of us you know!😉

???

@Anonymous 

Hey can you move over up there? Stop hogging all the space there's room for 3 of us you know!😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everybody.

We're getting through this thing. Not too much longer. Hang on. Then we'll be free at last.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

Congratulations everyone! Check your accounts.

I can't. 😉

Congratulations everyone! Check your accounts.

@AE_Collector 

Lol thats the first thing I turned off.....I forgot all about it until I first used @maximum_gato and didn't turn anything off. I had posted in the win a free year of service contest #PM something......I opened up that email a week later to 500 community emails...so and so posted in the #PM contest thread...

@Nezgar 

I guess that is a possibility (likely). I don't set any email notifications from the community (didn’t know you could actually).

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wait... but then wouldn't all my forum notifications go to that other address... I'll have to think about that. Maybe a new email that handles/forwards mail accordingly...

@AE_Collector wrote:

Don’t forget that you can “distribute” your community reward to whomever you want to (I will PM you my email address) by simply changing your registered community email address to any email address that is registered to a PM account. It works! 

Oh right! good tip.

@Nezgar 

Don’t forget that you can “distribute” your community reward to whomever you want to (I will PM you my email address) by simply changing your registered community email address to any email address that is registered to a PM account. It works! 

AE_Collector

oh yeah sure sure 🤫

@darlicious wrote:

@Nezgar You're finally a top 5%er. Congratulations I've been pulling for you to be justly rewarded for all your hard work and extremely helpful posts. Great work!

Thanks! 🤗 You definitely keep the conversations interesting and dig down to the root issues quickly as well. Time to start deferring some referrals to other family / friend accounts though, my budget was really only based on a $5 reward heh

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

congrats to all who have received their reward! PM for the win

@Nezgar 

You're finally a top 5%er. Congratulations I've been pulling for you to be justly rewarded for all your hard work and extremely helpful posts. Great work!

@LurganIeUk 

I'm glad I'm finally past that....but I had it play havoc on my first and second renewal when I was only just learning how it all worked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk : Yes the community reward distribution gets messy when your renewal date floats up to the 6th. And then you had February. Then in a few months you'll get ahead of it where the reward will sit there for a few weeks waiting for the next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.