cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

@darlicious wrote:

@gpixel 

Lol....only a weasel can drop me to top 25%. I was surmising your drop but that post/thread cutting at the beginning of February has caused the Univac 5000 unable to properly crunch the numbers and spit out unreliable factoids.

@LurganIeUk 

If you have $0 in your community reward maybe the Univac 5000 has created a larger bug to spread to the pm rewards system. I have one account whose rewards were all at $0 except the community reward was sitting with $1 the opposite of how the rewards are supposed to show before community rewards are added. Despite its unreliability the Univac 5000 had you as bubble boy between the top 5% and top 10%. A ticket to the moderators is in your future.

I am one of those lucky people with a renewal date that often coincides with the Community rewards. Some times I never see it in My Account but do see it in the renewal text and in my transactions. And later will see a badge. 

@gpixel 

Lol....only a weasel can drop me to top 25%. I was surmising your drop but that post/thread cutting at the beginning of February has caused the Univac 5000 unable to properly crunch the numbers and spit out unreliable factoids.

@LurganIeUk 

If you have $0 in your community reward maybe the Univac 5000 has created a larger bug to spread to the pm rewards system. I have one account whose rewards were all at $0 except the community reward was sitting with $1 the opposite of how the rewards are supposed to show before community rewards are added. Despite its unreliability the Univac 5000 had you as bubble boy between the top 5% and top 10%. A ticket to the moderators is in your future.

@darlicious you dropped to top 25%? 

@LurganIeUk  you have to logon and check your Self-Serve My Rewards section.. 

the badge (official announcement) will come later.. in another day or 2.. 

I just learned that last month from our great friends here, too  🙂

How do you guys know? My badges only show for January and 0 in Community in My Account. 

oh... i actually missed it was the 6th yesterday and today is the 7th until i see this post

Congrats everyone .. it's another fun month.. and hopeful a "helpful month" to everyone!!

@gpixel 

That took a significant amount of non effort to drop to the top 25%!

Congrats all, it was a busy month!

Cool -- this personal best for me will be interesting -- first time my rewards will exceed plan cost. 😃

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

great job everyone! I finally dropped my position! yes!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everybody on all your work.

Congratulations to everyone who made contributions to the community and as a bonus earned a reward.

It's that time again.

@Anonymous wrote:

No it's just a side-effect of a 30 day plan. The renewal inches its way up through the month. It takes about 5 years to wrap around and back to when you first signed up (assuming no suspensions).

So on or about the 6th of each month any earned reward gets distributed into the reward category. Then a day or three later they decide to add the badge and the announcement. Then after distribution, that reward will convert into Available Funds just like the other rewards at the next renewal.

thanks for explaining the actual "steps" with the community reward.. i was confused with not seeing it in the Available Funds yesterday, too.

.. and I am happy that my own "month-end" day is no where close to the reward day at the moment.. so, i have some years before I am all confused  🙂 

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow this feels good, very happy to get a community reward just for helping out and chatting with a great group of people

@LurganIeUk wrote:

. Would be good advice to join on the 15th of month. lol

Yeah......advice I could of used when I joined on August 8th 2019. This is what happens when your renewal occurs the same day that they add rewards and they don't stick to strict monthly/30 day schedule. Add a sceptical moderator to the mix and you create a confusing cocktail of exasperation!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-rewards-August-rewards-Sept/m-p/438...

I am not concerned about not receiving the reward. I have missed a few and the MODs had no problems giving me the credit. But it would seem to me that the showing as a credit and showing as a badge and advising you, should happen all at the same time. I have run my 30 day cycle on my iPhone calendar then I do a search and a screen print. They are all due on the 4 5 6 7 8 or 9th. Would be good advice to join on the 15th of month. lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Anonymous Thought of you when I read @LurganIeUk previosu post. Fortunately 2 1/2 years or so before my renewals are happening around the 6th of the month. 

AE_Collector

Was thinking...is that a flaw with PM?

@LurganIeUk 

No it's just a side-effect of a 30 day plan. The renewal inches its way up through the month. It takes about 5 years to wrap around and back to when you first signed up (assuming no suspensions).

So on or about the 6th of each month any earned reward gets distributed into the reward category. Then a day or three later they decide to add the badge and the announcement. Then after distribution, that reward will convert into Available Funds just like the other rewards at the next renewal.

The messiness comes when the distribution happens to coincide with your renewal.

Then you get past it and you have a long wait to actually put the reward towards the renewal.

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Anonymous Thought of you when I read @LurganIeUk previosu post. Fortunately 2 1/2 years or so before my renewals are happening around the 6th of the month. 

AE_Collector

Was thinking...is that a flaw with PM?

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk : The Community reward is quite messy when it coincides with YOUR renewal time. Being February, it'll be messy for a few renewals. It'll all work out...just messy.

@kb_mv wrote:

have been post in accounts.

Do you mean it was posted in your My Account as a credit to be used upon your next billing or you were advised and you can see it as an earned badge?I have no badge for it.

The community reward might have shown in My Account but because I paid today it may have been wiped out as I did not look at My Account before I paid. But it did show as a credit to my account.

Also I know I had a resolution this month and see no badge either. Some how those badge awards seem to be amuck for me. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulation to members who received the January rewards.

Keep up with the great work in February.

Stay Positive and test negative.  Have a better and better days!

@esjliv  thanks for clarifying.. 🙂

@softech wrote:

Congrats everyone!!! 

they have already put in the money in the account? or you just see it on the Community Reward but not in the credit yet? 

I don't think i see any credit.. maybe later in the day i will see?

Hi @softech you only see it listed under the OVERVIEW tab here:

esjliv_0-1612731172203.png

Then come your renewal it will be applied as a credit and will be used first before any payment from a credit card.

🙂

Congrats everyone!!! 

they have already put in the money in the account? or you just see it on the Community Reward but not in the credit yet? 

I don't think i see any credit.. maybe later in the day i will see?

@SD08 wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

Community rewards for January have been credited in self-serve.
Congrats to all recipients.

You must have a reminder set for 11:00 PM every 6th day? 

It's an internal clock.  🕚

I must have checked too early as I was looking as well.  First time in Years I had thought to see if they were posted

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@kb_mv - congratulations to you, I bet!

Current PM perks to enjoy, and strangely waiting with anticipation around this time of the month.  😆

So with new Oracles assigned, this leaves openings for others to fill the "Rewards Bucket".

No posting on mine!!

But received $5 off today on my renewal. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

have been post in accounts.

Congrats everyone! And thanks for your contributions!!

Need Help? Let's chat.