cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

@Anonymous that is brilliant! I could actually apply my rewards to my mom's account so she has a smaller monthly bill. She is not likely to get referrals. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

And thanks @popping for the tip on redirecting the community reward to a different account.

What did I miss?

In another thread popping had mentioned how he switches email addresses so that his reward efforts can go to a different account that he manages.

I thanked him here for it after seeing that his tip worked. Of course it would...why would he lie. But it worked.

@Anonymous wrote:

And thanks @popping for the tip on redirecting the community reward to a different account.

What did I miss?

@computergeek541 as a retired oracle. Yes, lol. 😀

#wts

@will13am wrote:

May rewards appear to have been distributed tonight.  Congrats to those who received a community reward, particularly first timers.  

Do I count as a first timer?

Congrats everyone! It is you together that make this community possible! Shout out to the newly active members thanks for your contributions it is encouraging to see! 😀

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congrats to all members who makes this community great.

Keep up with the great work and helping members to solve their issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally! Congrats everybody. And thanks @popping for the tip on redirecting the community reward to a different account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

May rewards appear to have been distributed tonight.  Congrats to those who received a community reward, particularly first timers.  

popping

WOW... 

4 contributors received 1% badge.

13 contributors received 5% badge.

Well done everyone during COVID lockdown.

@gpixel those are not the emojis I types in LOL 

🤷‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙌

how do I give a cheer? cause @Naepalm needs one right now

Well, many of us here still remember WaY bAcK to the December 2019 rewards...both rounds of Dec 2019 rewards. People we had never heard of getting upper tier rewards! 

AE_Collector

@gpixel I was going to say must have been from that post "what they said"

PM looked at it and was like, that right there is pure GOLD! 

LOL

@ShawnC13 you are also #13 beast mode! congratulations. 👍 thank you for your time. 

#wts #otb!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpixel wrote:

@Anonymous **bleep**! now that is dedication! 💪 #13 beast mode. good job man! 

did you actually think I stood a chance against the z10user? 🤫

ShawnC13 started his 13 on his first month. Dedication from the start. I had to warm up to it.

@Anonymous **bleep**! now that is dedication! 💪 #13 beast mode. good job man! 

did you actually think I stood a chance against the z10user? 🤫

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpixel wrote:

@Anonymous your name needs to be gblackma to hit 1%. that's dedication 🙌. when do we get to see our badges?

-i was jk earlier, I didn't hit the 1% club 😜

I kinda thought not 🙂

The badges are usually a few days after the distribution. Around about any recognition announcement. Used to be they would list the people at 1% and 5% but not any longer.

Have a look at the badges from ShawnC13 and me.

@Anonymous your name needs to be gblackma to hit 1%. that's dedication 🙌. when do we get to see our badges?

-i was jk earlier, I didn't hit the 1% club 😜

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everybody. A big WOW to all the newcomers rockin' it.
Can they be top 1% for 13 straight months @ShawnC13 ? Time will tell. 🙂

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations!

@gpixel , congrats I moved your post here to the unofficial announcement thread

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Congratulations everybody 🎉👏👏👏

@ShawnC13  omg I got $15! for only 3 weeks! 

Congrats to all the new people that have been awesome and contributed so much! 

I have really enjoyed it here and this is only the cherry on top! 

Welcome to Public! Wow!

Mine too! Funny thing is I took a look at my Self Serve just about 5-10 minutes before seeing Poppings post and while my reward $ WAS there.... it didn’t register with me then.

AE_Collector

@popping thanks for the heads-up mine is there as well

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Thanks for the headsup @popping ! Yep I see the reward on my acct as well, made top 10% again woohoo! Also got 2 more referals under my belt this month, so public mobile's got me locked in for the long haul haha. Koodo just emailed with a 4GB/$45/mo offer.. Meh. Cant see myself leaving these rewards behind anytime soon!

popping

Check your account for April 2020 community reward.  I just received my April reward.

Congrats to all contributors who receive April community reward.

Keep up with the great work!  

Need Help? Let's chat.