cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As most of you know that every 7th of the month, the community reward is added directly in the self-serve account before they put up an announcement. So use this topic every month to discuss and congratulate your fellow contributors for their hard work before the official announcement goes live within the next few days. I will try my best to move all related topics/replies to this topic. 

As of now, community reward for the month of March 2022 has been paid. Congratulation and keep up the good work!

If you would like to be notified every month, subscribe to this thread, and you will get a notification when someone replies.

673 REPLIES 673

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So it says my community reward is $4. Not that I am complaining but it you go to the rewards page, there is no participation level that lines up with $4.

Felixbthe1

I received my May community rewards, congratulations everyone and thanks Public Mobile

@Anonymous wrote:

I see Community rewards in my account now.

Although I'm a bit confused by the amount I see.

Congrats everybody!

The community rewards are based on a number of factors involving some type of participating-based formula.  The exact formula has not been given by Public Mobile to customers in attempt to minimize community rewards gaming.

MandyJ

Thanks for the head's up 🙂 I see my reward too, but I'm not sure which badge it's supposed to represent, because it doesn't match any of the levels lol

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous 

I know what you mean.  PM may be changing the community reward schedule.  We will know the details in couple of days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see Community rewards in my account now.

Although I'm a bit confused by the amount I see.

Congrats everybody!

popping

Just received my April badge.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to those who received a reward, particularly the new members.  Always good to see diverse participation.  

kelvarnsen

Wow thanks. That is cool and surprisingly not that difficult, at least to get the 25% reward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

have been distributed.

Congrats to all you hard working participants with all the endless problems around here for the last while.

Felixbthe1

Public Mobile is a great company that values your business and provides opportunities to save money on your bill just for being you, a good human. Simple isn't it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smp99 wrote:

So, I felt my involvement last month was lacking, mainly due to issues being answered by so many people so quicky. A lot of new very active users. Nice. So I was not expecting anything really. Still got $5. 

So all you have to do is participate, you don't need all the solutions. (Sort of like what I'm doing now)

Except down here in The Lounge doesn't count. 🙂 But hey congrats anyway.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So, I felt my involvement last month was lacking, mainly due to issues being answered by so many people so quicky. A lot of new very active users. Nice. So I was not expecting anything really. Still got $5. 

So all you have to do is participate, you don't need all the solutions. (Sort of like what I'm doing now)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to everyone once again for making the list.  Hopefully many happy returns. 

Tiprix

Congrats!

Public Mobile is definetly a one of a kind provider, this is the first/only provider that I know that says thank you for being part of the community and helping out your neighbour.

@BEER wrote:

WOW ..............  didn't expect Community Reward ($5). I know it's not going to make me rich but it's a reward that shows my involvement is appreciated.  Thank you PM.

@BEER  Things are not nearly as bad as you had initally thought? Told you it would all be good.

@BEER wrote:

*******Anyways I think it best for the time being for me not to post or Bravo any posts and just leave it to the very familiar click of members to do theitr thing. I activated my PM account to text, voice call and use data and that is all. 

Glad to see you are posting 🙂

@BEER wrote:

I “beer” from this day on  promise to do my best not to Bravo any posts no matter how impressed and in agreement I am with the member posting. 

Maybe its time for you to break your promise and support your fellow community helpers?

@BEER wrote:

WOW ..............  didn't expect Community Reward ($5). I know it's not going to make me rich but it's a reward that shows my involvement is appreciated.  Thank you PM.

The 5$ says... don’t give up!!!! Keep going to help here!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BEER wrote:

Exactly my thoughts, originally I thought the credit was an error but turns out it's community rewards.  Totally unexpected!

Thanks Public Mobile!

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Anonymous wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

March community rewards have been applied.

Um...yeah @NDesai ...that's what we're talking about 🙂

I noticed it last night and posted the news.

I was too lazy to go back a page and read replies lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai wrote:

Um...yeah @NDesai ...that's what we're talking about 🙂

I noticed it last night and posted the news.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wetcoaster wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

March community rewards have been distributed.

Congrats everybody.

Just before system maintenance... 😉

Yeah I know. I was looking at other stuff when bam...off. Being out west I kinda forget that this place runs on ET.

SD08

Rats... I was going to look, but the system maintenance cut in just before I got to it.

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats everybody.

Just before system maintenance... 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everybody.

SD08

@stonechucker wrote:

@SD08, got my reward this time, added before my renewal complete overnight.  As I had topped up yesterday, the reward was used immediately, and I have $20 available balance.

Other rewards are posted for my next renewal in 90 days.

Good to see that they are getting it right.  Hopefully, that continues for you going forward.

@stonechucker wrote:

@SD08, got my reward this time, added before my renewal complete overnight.  As I had topped up yesterday, the reward was used immediately, and I have $20 available balance.

Welcome to the Public Mobile interest free savings account.  Smiley Happy

CellGirl

@smp99 wrote:

Too many people helping out now Robot LOL mine was down this month 

I could hardly get in any posts as they were mostly answered within minutes to an hour. Oh, well, I know I don't do it for the money.

@smp99

"too many people helping out?"  hahaha

it's a good sign when user posts are answered within minutes - - great forum 😄

I don't make posts for the money either - - I like to be active in the forum, and learn how things work Woman Very Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.