Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors 2023

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support😁

- Public Mobile Team 

347 REPLIES 347

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all the November 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

montem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Many thanks to all and every contributors. Because of their contribution to the community, members can ask questions and find answers.

Congrats to all the top contributors for October 2023.

Also got my badge this morning!

HI @LitlLdy it's there today and the announcement posted today  

Congrats everyone!!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

It’s November 20th (3rd week of the month) & the community badges are late again! The October badges are still missing/not received for anyone! As it is the October community giveback rewards/points were late again!

Edit: Received the October badge today November 21st! Late in the month as usual!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Once again, great job everyone in the month of October/2023 for all the hard work you’ve put into helping not only myself but to current, new & potential Customers! Your patience & understanding is priceless! This place couldn’t make it without you all! 🤗 

danielj

Congratulations to all the October 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Keirsten01501
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congrats everyone! 😁

Thank you @J_PM 

All is good now.  🙂

@J_PM wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman we recently went through more upgrades, and releases with the Community platform.  - we'll be back to a normal cadence for Oct 2023🎉

Badges will be added today! Apologies for the delay, and look forward to returning to our normal cadence. 

@J_PM , thank you for the update. I appreciate it! 🙂 We wondered what happened!

@Chalupa_Batman we recently went through more upgrades, and releases with the Community platform.  - we'll be back to a normal cadence for Oct 2023🎉

Badges will be added today! Apologies for the delay, and look forward to returning to our normal cadence. 

@HALIMACS  I strongly encourage folks to reach out directly, and we can manually correct this on our end. We've backfilled all accounts the correctly aligned their emails - however in the case where awards are not being added to the right account, I can verify this in our system and add manually. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all members that received a Community reward and all the new members that participated on the September Community. I hope you enjoy this Community and that you stick around.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Rewards are here!! Whoooo..  Congrats to all.

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman @LitlLdy 

I believe PM has been having some 'challenges' reconciling the reward values and entitlements due to various Community users accounts e-mail details matching (or not matching) the associated service accounts.   I think this is why they tried to encourage all users to ensure their user account e-mail matched their respective Community account in the months before the release of Eversafe and such.

Guessing it has caused them somewhat of a nightmare since earlier this year.   Anywhere close @J_PM  ?

I can say with certainty, that from the time I started around here a couple years ago, they were pretty much bang on within 7-9 days at the beginning of every month - up until earlier this year anyway.

I'm sure they'll eventually get things sorted and more consistent.   

@HALIMACS , that’s possible. I always wondered how they would figure out who was supposed to get what when the community account emails didn’t match the service accounts! My email address on mine is still the same one.

@Chalupa_Batman @LitlLdy 

I believe PM has been having some 'challenges' reconciling the reward values and entitlements due to various Community users accounts e-mail details matching (or not matching) the associated service accounts.   I think this is why they tried to encourage all users to ensure their user account e-mail matched their respective Community account in the months before the release of Eversafe and such.

Guessing it has caused them somewhat of a nightmare since earlier this year.   Anywhere close @J_PM  ?

I can say with certainty, that from the time I started around here a couple years ago, they were pretty much bang on within 7-9 days at the beginning of every month - up until earlier this year anyway.

I'm sure they'll eventually get things sorted and more consistent.   

I have to admit. I've only been here a few months now with a statement from Public Mobile saying it will be released the first week and added within 48 hours and it's been 3 weeks already? Last month was 2-3 weeks as well. It concerns me. Is there any justification for the delay? I'm sure we'll get it but it's still concerning.

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

It seems the community rewards are taking longer and longer to get these days. And, not that I care as it doesn't increase the value of my rewards, I don't think I've received badges in 2 months. lol. Once again, no worries.

Yes, @Chalupa_Batman the community giveback rewards/points are back to being later & later! Maybe we will get them this month, maybe not!

I can see your July & August badges. We’re just missing the September badges!

Edit October 15, 2023: @J_PM , do you know what happened to our September Community giveback rewards/points & badges? Still haven’t received them! It is getting later & later every month again & not receiving them the 1st week of the month!

Public Points Rewards Program

IMG_0032.jpeg

Edit October 19: Received September community giveback points!

Edit October 30: September Badge received!

danielj

Congratulations to all the September 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

It seems the community rewards are taking longer and longer to get these days. And, not that I care as it doesn't increase the value of my rewards, I don't think I've received badges in 2 months. lol. Once again, no worries.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

The Community giveback rewards/points & badges for September should be added to our accounts by now! Hopefully soon. 🤔 I have no idea where last month went to so fast! We’re almost at the end of the second week of October already! 😮 

Many of you have put in a lot of work & time on here helping in the Community & I wonder if some ever get any sleep! 🤗 This place couldn’t get by without you. 💕 

@Handy1 wrote:

@J_PM  Whoo hoo just got my aug badge Ty , and congratulations to all the aug contributors. Keep up the good work community you rock !

@Handy1 , me too! Just 6 days away from a new month (October)!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM  Whoo hoo just got my aug badge Ty , and congratulations to all the aug contributors. Keep up the good work community you rock !

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM Still hanging tight over here we are 🙂

@J_PM wrote:

@Handy1 @LitlLdy  - We're looking into the badges. Hang tight!

@J_PM , thank you! 😊

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Handy1 @LitlLdy  - We're looking into the badges. Hang tight!

Good question I was wondering the same thing , I like  my badges , not getting them feels like a black eye for a badge of dishonour 😞

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM , do we not get badges anymore or they were forgotten? 😞 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the members contributing to the August Community!

@Chalupa_Batman  Yes please I’m always thirsty for beer 🙂

add 7 hours later it’s there now so it’s definitely Miller time !!

Need Help? Let's chat.