Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors 2023

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support😁

- Public Mobile Team 

340 REPLIES 340

@Handy1 wrote:

@esjliv  I see they gave out community badges today and I have not seen my badge or community award as of yet myself 😞

@Handy1 oh gesh, you are affected now??

@esjliv  I see they gave out community badges today and I have not seen my badge or community award as of yet myself 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all those new members keep up the good work!

@danielj wrote:

Congratulations to all the June 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Hi @danielj - did you see an award for June 2023 in your My Rewards? I have not noticed any yet.

Thank you @TeaTime22! We're all in this together🤗

TeaTime22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Loving PM, especially the new app even with the glitches which all seems to be getting worked out. I'm really happy with PM and I would recommend it to anyone! Customer service support has been fantastic and kind. I like that the community is a community and respectful of each other. Good job PM!❤️

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all the June 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Dbl_cheese_burg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats! I'm new to the community but have been a public mobile customer for many years now. Hoping to get more involved with helping people out and answering any questions.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I wish Public would give out more free rewards etc to encourage us...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to May 2023 awardees and to all those who contributed! 

Congratulations. Community members for fantastic help and dedication once again . Hats off to you all 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all top contributors on the May/23!

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all the May 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Lets hope the “Give Back Points” for May aren’t as late as they have been for the recent months! They should be added to our accounts this week! They’ve been very inconsistent, with later & later each month! We never did receive an update as of yet to know if that issue has been fixed!

IMG_0104.jpeg

Edit: When I asked a CS_Agent Alexandra about it 3 weeks ago I received this response below & haven’t heard back since!

“Our IT Department is investigating why the system is taking longer to apply the Give Back Points.

Once I have an answer, I'll get back to you.”

Edit: The response I received today from CS_Agent Andu

“Due to recent platform changes you now get them during the renewal period and the support team didn't notice any issues for this matter.”

So, this means that the above screenshot on “PM’s New Website” is incorrect! We no longer receive the Give Back Points the beginning of the following month! This needs updated on here!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to all the May 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

fx50fh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

good job everyone!

Hi @umnikke8 I saw mine Thursday night too

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just wanted to update that reward now shows in my rewards account and my regular account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @umnikke8 

agree.

It uses to have the reward posted before my renewal date.  But now, it is way after my renewal 

umnikke8

It's so hard to keep track now that community rewards are not posted on consistent dates, not that it was really that easy before.

HI @umnikke8   

I am on the old rewards and have not see the rewards yet

So, it could be another couple days

Also, I think if you are on new rewards system, it might be another 24 or 48 hours before you see the point 

umnikke8

Showing $0 for Helping Others in Rewards Account. Payment history in My Account has the latest Community reward being April 13 which was for last month.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@umnikke8 wrote:

Should I see this posted in my account or rewards account already, as I'm not seeing it?

@umnikke8 you received the 50% reward. Log into My Rewards and see if the $1 is showing. OR, go into payment history in My Account and see if the $1 is listed there.

Man, I wish we had ONE account only to log into for Public....

HI @esjliv   not sure if it is worst ever, it is one of he least payout I remember

But it is true the community had less replies last months.  We don't have high power user like you participated last month 🙂

umnikke8

Should I see this posted in my account or rewards account already, as I'm not seeing it?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @hTideGnow , admittingly, i was just too lazy to go hunting someone with those stats and look at the total numbers awarded. 🙃

Numbers do seem small in April, don't they. Wonder what is stewing or changed?

@esjliv wrote:

@Andu_S  - are you able to provide how many members were awarded at the 25% and 50% levels, respectively?

Thanks

HI @esjliv 

I can

25%  16

50%   27   

🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Andu_S  - are you able to provide how many members were awarded at the 25% and 50% levels, respectively?

Thanks

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to the awardees and thank you to all the April 2023 contributors. 🏆

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to the top 11 contributors in April!

Need Help? Let's chat.