Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors 2023

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support😁

- Public Mobile Team 

340 REPLIES 340

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone!

If I remember correctly, this is a record breaking month.  This is a month wit the least number of Top Contributors, I think

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to everyone.

@hairbag1 , glad I’m not the only one that notices its later & later every month!

@LitlLdy...

thanks for bringing the subject up...I was just wonderin' about it myself.

Community Contributor Reward used to be awarded in the first week of next month, but things have changed...again.

@J_PM wrote:

@LitlLdy 

The team is working through some updates on the backend. I've confirmed the Rewards should be processed this week!

@J_PM , thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I appreciate it.

I’ve been wondering why it gets later & later every month!

@LitlLdy 

The team is working through some updates on the backend. I've confirmed the Rewards should be processed this week!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Somehow I stay confused on all this as to when Giveback (Community) Points are added! I thought they used to get added to accounts within the 1st week of the following month but it gets later & later every month! Still none!

IMG_0018.jpeg

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all the April 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

danielj

Good Luck with the points @maerom

maerom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congrats to all! Where do I see the list of these top contributors?

Before joining PM I was skeptical about how I would like the forum style of service, but I am quickly realizing I LOVE IT! Members are so fast at responding and most of my questions as a newbie have already been asked & answered by others. Looking forward to the day I can redeem some points 😁

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Woo Hoo! Congrats to all the March 2023 Contributors!

danielj

Congratulations to all the March 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

danielj

Congratulations to all the February 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

danielj

Congratulations to all the January 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

It’s the Univac 5000

@dabr   @HALIMACS  or she is trying to setup her big machine (what does it call again?) on VoLTE but broke the whole thing?  LoL

@hTideGnow    @HALIMACS   Maybe she's won the big one (powerball?? 😯)  and no longer needs to post for pennies any longer!!  😂

uhm... on that note @hTideGnow ,  where is @darlicious  ?  🤔

maybe @darlicious has the latest "winners" list??  :). Thanks

ziojoe

That's an understatement, I generally come on to ask a question, then check things out and disappear for months.  Lol

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ziojoe    You must not have been to community forums for awhile then as the contributors usernames have not been posted for a couple of years now (I think)..  😊

ziojoe

My understanding is that you receive the bonus for that month, likely awarded on the next bill payment.  So you should receive $1 off of your Feb Bill and $1 off of your March bill.

ziojoe

Way to Go all, am I missing something, or are the contributors not listed anywhere.  

Williamlu1166

Very helpful in our community according to my personal experiences.

@GiraffeHat   Looks like you got your point/reward so congrats to you and everyone else..

Good work community , congratulations to all those who make  this a great place 🙂 

Thanks everyone for another great month of help!!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Thank you to all the contributors and congrats to those awardees for February 2023!

👏

GiraffeHat

Yes, hello, I will take 1 reward point please. Thank you 😂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Congrat everyone!! Love this program!!

Need Help? Let's chat.