Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors 2023

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support😁

- Public Mobile Team 

347 REPLIES 347

Wanna have a beer while we're waiting? I've got a few Corona's left in the fridge from this past weekend? 🙂

@Chalupa_Batman  I’m still waiting too , so your not alone 🙂

Glad you got something. I'm still waiting. No worries. I trust... semi trust... kind of trust.... eh...  the system will eventually give it to me. LOL

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Amazing job everyone & congrats 👏🏻 for providing awesome customer support here in the community helping others in the month of August! Your patience, kindness & understanding here in the community towards others is what makes this place worth staying here! I don’t know if some of you realize how important you really are! This place would be lost without you! 💕 🤗 

Check now, I received my August Community giveback points 5 minutes ago (Sept 12)! 👏🏻 🤗

Edit Monday, Sept 18: @J_PM  I still haven’t received my badge yet! 😔 

Nope. Not this week! LOL

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

The Community giveback rewards/points should be added to our accounts this week. We received them on August 3rd last month!

Momof2
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Congratulations to everyone 🙂

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all the August 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

TeaTime22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congratulations 🎉 to everyone! 

Internet

Congrats everyone!!!

danielj

Congratulations to all the July 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Nni

Congratz!!

sa7375

Great job by all winners. Keep going, and THANK YOU.Congrats-1.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all the July contributors.

I’ve noticed more new members on this Community. I hope you’re earned some rewards.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to the July Contributors . Keep up all the good work !

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Nice! I received my badge & Community giveback points (the correct ones) on time this month for the 1st time in several months! 🙏🏼 that this is finally fixed from here on out!

Great job everyone & congrats on once again providing awesome Customer support here in the Community helping others!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Congrats everyone on a successful July!!

I hope this month, all calculations are correct

HI @Silvio_M @J_PM  I know some people's June's badges were changed after the announcement.   For fairness, did they rewards got adjusted accordingly?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM @Silvio_M - badges on accounts, great. I thought that usually meant $'s/points were showing somewhere at this point.

Is the order of this changing? It used to be that badges were the last things to arrive after any rewards showing in our My Rewards.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

4th of the month - woo wee! Congrats all July 2023 awardees and thanks to all the contributors!

Thanks @J_PM  The rewards badges come today!!!

Good to hear, thanks @J_PM 

@HALIMACS July Rewards will come in a bit earlier this month. July has been reviewed carefully to ensure supporters receive the correct reward. 

@Chalupa_Batman 

Around the 10-15th you should see it in your account. 

The badge notification occurs a day or so afterwards...

Sztjane13
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Thank you.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

So when do they announce the monthly earners? Do you get notified? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@J_PM   That was a prompt response.  👍

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM , thank you for adding my Community giveback points & badge for me. I really appreciate it. 🤗 

Sorry for panicking! I felt forgotten 😞 

@Handy1 , this is frustrating ! It seems like a lot has gotten severely messed up since the new PM setup! I will keep an eye on here for updates. Thank you.

@LitlLdy  Thank you but it’s not just me clearly your one of them and it has rippling effects in everyone else too . It’s like after skipping over active members the system decided hey let’s reward old members that no longer post . So this has to be far reaching effects I mean how would just us two be forgotten and some banned members receive top 5% . Something went terrible wrong . And it’s obvious it’s not the correct out come for many 

Need Help? Let's chat.