Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors 2023

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support😁

- Public Mobile Team 

340 REPLIES 340

I am thinking that this is Public Mobile’s way of silently doing away with them! Otherwise in 1 week we will be looking for the December giveback rewards also & not just the November ones! 😞 

Merry Christmas everyone 💕 

Edited on December 27, 2023:  @J_PM , any idea what happened to the November Community giveback rewards? They’re 3 weeks late! No one has received them & we’re supposed to receive them within the 1st week of every month! Soon (in 5 days) we will be looking for our December ones also! I guess it is still not fixed or we will no longer receive them! As it was we never received any more is merrier gifts from Public Mobile!!!

Edited on December 28, 2023, 12:45pm: The November community giveback rewards finally showed up! 4 days away from January when we should be getting our December ones but of course those won’t show up within the 1st week of January like they’re supposed to!

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Handy1 @HALIMACS well said! Merry Xmas fellas! 

@HALIMACS  Right and that’s why I just asked if it make a difference if I post  a screen shot with no rewards attached for those moments it’s about promo plans . Just to keep the kid gloves on and not but anyone’s feelings . Anywyas merry Christmas all . I only posted here to say I hope we get our nov rewards before Christmas 🎄 and still hoping so . And now I’m moving on . So again happy holidays all hope to be able to congratulate the nov contributors before end of the month at very least 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

C’mon folks. Give it up. It’s the Holiday season and you both are helpful to newcomers here so just realize that and get on with it.

@Andy85 , I see nothing wrong with @Handy1 posting the screens which display the fruit of his labor, even though they may not always be completely relevant.

@Handy1 , I do sort of see @Andy85 ‘s point, to some  degree. If you wanted to prove that rewards remain, you could edit out the dollar values and the same message would be made.

@Andy85   Yes and before the Black Friday . The image is to show yes you can change plans and not worry about losing your old rewards . So it was still then relevant, So it would make a difference if I’m posting screen shot of the very same plan with no rewards attached ? I have that too . “Show off” as proof and clarity that no you won’t lose rewards and yes existing customers still get these offer at times . And that’s all it simply is at the end of day .i trust your intuitive enough to understand that .

Andy85

@Handy1 The thing is that you have been posting images of your free phone plans for several months now, not just since the Black Friday promotion. At that, nothing in the screenshots indicate that you are getting a promotional plan so that's what makes your posts irrelevant. Users have zero context as to when your plan was offered. Furthermore, it causes more confusion because the plan is no longer available to them.

The users you are responding to with your free phone bill screenshots are the users pleading with Public Mobile to help them save a dollar or two. Meanwhile you are showing them that you pay nothing lol. That is the reason your screenshots come off as insulting. Try to place yourself in their shoes instead! I am providing you this feedback as someone who isn't jealous of you in any way. My rewards also surpass my phone bill but you don't see me going around publicizing it.

@Andy85  Only show it when folks are talking about not getting promos plans for existing customers it’s proof in the pudding that we infact to get the good offers too . So if I think it gonna help to prove it then I will continue to show it despite if some think it’s anything other then it is PROOF 

Andy85

@Handy1 An easy solution to avoid being perceived as a show off with regards to your free cellphone bill due to all your referral rewards is by simply not posting 10 screenshots a day of your free cellphone bill. 

@Andy85  Still want to  pick the fruits of my labour . And don’t want another payment screen shot showing double rewards and it’s disinformation and look like I’m somehow showing off . Get paid out quickly and move on to how the system displays what happening in my account after that curious to see . But still it used to be first week of the month when I first started . So seems odd it’s  this late .seeing as what’s you mentioned is same every year and even less considering there was no more merrier holiday give away to have to deal with on top of everything else 

It’s clear @Andy85 

@Handy1 pulls in about $0.08 an hour doing this.  Think of all the lost interest earning potential!

Andy85

@Handy1 wrote:

Hoping we see our nov rewards  by Christmas 🤶 

@Handy1 It looks like there is a longer wait than usual from what I am reading. My guess as to why the community rewards are delayed this month:

• chaos and backlogs during Black Friday promo week
  • more customer service ticket requests than usual (more ppl porting in/porting out during this period)
  • keeping up with competition pricing and revisiting their own pricing strategy
  • planning for the Boxing Day promotional strategy
  • accounting for their staff member's being on holidays (like most companies)
  • Unexpected credit card issue that needed to be resolved asap
  • Some site-wide outages during November that needed testing

Just need to practice a little patience and I'm sure the community rewards will come through. Either way, you already have a free phone line based on your loyalty, auto-pay and referral rewards. You hardly need the community rewards to cover your bill lol! Not sure why you're worried lol.

Hahahaahahha LMAO

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 - maybe pm thinks we will forget about them?? 🤔

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Hoping we see our nov rewards  by Christmas 🤶 

Andy85

@HALIMACS Yup. The month is almost over! I guess whoever is rewarded for their community contributions will be notified soon enough! 🤞

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

They've routinely been later the past year. 

This month's rewards for November is the latest i can recall. 

@Andy85 , it is in the link I gave you!

Andy85

@LitlLdy wrote:

@Andy85 wrote:

@LitlLdy @HALIMACS  I agree. It's almost Xmas so hopefully they get the rewards issued shortly. Which day of the month are the community rewards issued on average? (I'm fairly new to this)

@Dbl_cheese_burg Unfortunately, it appears as though there will not be any More is Merrier bonuses this year from Public Mobile 😞

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/2023/12/19/public-mobile-2023-more-merrier-promo/

@Andy85 , within the 1st week of the month!

See my previous post on here -> https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Top-Contributors-2023/m-p/1069822/highligh...

@LitlLdy Yikes! We're already into week 3 of the month lol!

Have Public Mobile ever missed their window to hand out the payment of the community rewards?

@Andy85 wrote:

@LitlLdy @HALIMACS  I agree. It's almost Xmas so hopefully they get the rewards issued shortly. Which day of the month are the community rewards issued on average? (I'm fairly new to this)

@Andy85 , within the 1st week of the month! Public Points Rewards Program

See my previous post on here -> https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Top-Contributors-2023/m-p/1069822/highligh...

Edit: Removed info to make it easier to read/understand!

Andy85

@Dbl_cheese_burg Unfortunately, it appears as though there will not be any More is Merrier bonuses this year from Public Mobile 😞

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/2023/12/19/public-mobile-2023-more-merrier-promo/

Dbl_cheese_burg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was wondering about that as well. Every year that I've been a customer of PM, there's been a holiday bonus but so far still nothing. 

@HALIMACS wrote:

November Community Awards are really late this month.  🤔

Maybe Public Mobile is working really hard on a holiday bonus yet to be delivered!!!

🤞🤞

@HALIMACS , they’ve been really late giving us the community giveback rewards pretty much all year! 😞 It was supposed to be fixed 2 months ago but it wasn’t!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

November Community Awards are really late this month.  🤔

Maybe Public Mobile is working really hard on a holiday bonus yet to be delivered!!!

🤞🤞

danielj

Congratulations to all the November 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

montem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Many thanks to all and every contributors. Because of their contribution to the community, members can ask questions and find answers.

Congrats to all the top contributors for October 2023.

Also got my badge this morning!

HI @LitlLdy it's there today and the announcement posted today  

Congrats everyone!!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

It’s November 20th (3rd week of the month) & the community badges are late again! The October badges are still missing/not received for anyone! As it is the October community giveback rewards/points were late again!

Edit: Received the October badge today November 21st! Late in the month as usual!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

Once again, great job everyone in the month of October/2023 for all the hard work you’ve put into helping not only myself but to current, new & potential Customers! Your patience & understanding is priceless! This place couldn’t make it without you all! 🤗 

danielj

Congratulations to all the October 2023 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Need Help? Let's chat.