Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors 2023

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support😁

- Public Mobile Team 

347 REPLIES 347

@hTideGnow wrote:

@Sansan 

it's Jan 15, they should be giving us Dec rewards and badge and not just Nov 🙂

@hTideGnow , our December giveback rewards & badges are almost 2 weeks late!

The November giveback rewards were not given until the end of December instead of getting those within the 1st week of the following months with our badges! It took 2 months to get the November badges!

You’d think they’d get it corrected at the start of this new year! Shows how little we’re appreciated & respected! They can’t even follow their own written words on this! “within the 1st week of the following month Public Points Rewards Program

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just saw my November badge as well.  

@Sansan 

it's Jan 15, they should be giving us Dec rewards and badge and not just Nov 🙂

@Sansan  I’m hoping we see dec community rewards and badges this month also . And maybe Jan rewards and badges will be arriving this time come Feb and get back on track 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Took a while but at least it’s still there.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I'm glad to see the program still exists!

November annoumemts are out!!

Sweet!!

👏

Congratulations to everyone!!

• 👏👏

Screenshot_20240115_122730_Samsung Internet.jpg

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI All, 

not sure if anyone reported yet, November rewards are in.

I just checked  and found out it was there since yesterday

@hTideGnow , yes I received mine 2 days ago late afternoon. I posted on here that afternoon that I received mine!

We should receive them within the 1st week of every month “Public Points Rewards Program” if we qualify for them but they’ve been very late pretty much all this year! We will see if we get the December ones on time within the 1st week of January next year! I doubt that we will though! As it was I send a message to Andu 1 week ago about our missing ones this time! Which I seem to have to do every month!

Edit: I see after I responded the post was moved to here! No wonder I stay confused! 😆 

HI @Meow 

how about your other account, that got the rewards yet?  I think both your accounts have similar participation and should get the same rewards

I wouldn't say the up to $20 is misleading, the "non-mortal" are customers too.  You can be an Oracle, too, just apply, message J_PM  🙂

Nothing yet for me. I expected at least $1 😞 😞

And this is VERY misleading. $20 is reserved for Oracles and ordinary mortals cannot get it...

Meow_0-1703959095390.png

Jedi1

@Handy1  Sorry I missed it.  

@HALIMACS  Hoping we see dec rewards around the 7 of Jan so next renewal will feel like we all double dipping in rewards providing your renewal is after the 7 

@Jedi1  Sorry I posted in the lounge  on top contributers thread and congratulated all 

@hTideGnow @Handy1 

Yes, good to finally get these.

Some may say "better late than never", however 2 days before the end of the following month is unacceptable, and surely PM knows this.  A simple recognition of this on their part might go a long way.

They are due to hand out December rewards in about a week or so based on their own performance standards and rewards literature.

They have to do better, and we as a Community should expect them to meet their own service standards.

See, Old Public Mobile Rewards Overview | Help Articles | Public Mobile

Specifically the section which reads:  "Community Rewards are reviewed between the 1st and 6th of every month and applied shortly after"

Jedi1

I noticed it on my account also.  I missed @Handy1 ‘s post yesterday.  Thanks for posting!

@hTideGnow  well of course me to , but badge is nice to when money is gone to show the hard work and commitment made . But yes I agree the latest reward I ever saw come . I like it best when it was the first week of following month . 

cool @Handy1  I missed that.  

I do not care that badge that much, money first 🙂

this is probably the latest rewards ever

@hTideGnow  Yes I reported this yesterday . Still hoping we see nov badges too 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, 

not sure if anyone reported yet, November rewards are in.

I just checked  and found out it was there since yesterday

@MikeZha1  Got ya . 

MikeZha1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2 different account for 2 different numbers and usage, 1 get reward, 1 hasn't.

@MikeZha1  Yes it used be first week of following month . But getting later and later this year down to the crunch I even had to message support to get it or I would have been forgotten and are you one in the same @Mikeee and @MikeZha1 

MikeZha1

s

@Mikeee  so you didn’t get yours ? I thought it you just said  hurray for getting rewards 

Handy1_0-1703881928072.png

Mikeee

Yes, they are breaking their promise, I am really thinking it's the Covid hit? budget constraints, resource issues.
Reward point 20 days later = money saving

@LitlLdy  Just got my Nov rewards finally and congratulations to all the Nov contributors and happy new year 🥳 

Hopefully the Nov badges come in the next few mins 

Mikeee

just received mine yesterday or today, hurray, thanks for the reward, appreciated

Mikeee

just received mine yesterday or today, hurray

@LitlLdy  Oh in that case maybe we should give them another 3 weeks to catch up , poor souls must be just swamped 

@Handy1 wrote:

Guessing I’m the only one who hasn’t 😞 guess I just don’t contribute enough 

@Handy1 , maybe it is taking them time to get them done today, they've had over 3 weeks!

Guessing I’m the only one who hasn’t 😞 guess I just don’t contribute enough 

Need Help? Let's chat.