Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors 2023

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support😁

- Public Mobile Team 

340 REPLIES 340

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats all winners!! You all worked hard 👍

messenabout

I haven't felt like such a winner lately with all the crap I'm dealing with PM. I've been here for over 3 years and for the first two years and 10 months or so I never had to contact them about anything. I loved that about PM. Now I am here all the time trying to deal with customer service. Hopefully it gets back to the way it used to be because I want to stay here.

messenabout

You have to watch everything they do these days. I've been with PM for over 3 years now and for the first two years and 10 months I never had to contact anyone about anything. It seems like a completely different company now for some reason. A lot of my frustration has to do with the my account page which is completely bogus.

messenabout

I totally agree that a glitch is a glitch. It just seems that on the PM site there is too many of them. And some of them are more than just a glitch. They should get it right before they put it up. And what was wrong with the old format? It was simple, easy to use and straightforward.

Hope you get yours figured out.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all the August 2022 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yes I second, third and fourth that lol

Congrats everyone !!! 

Yes, hoping to see more fixes for My Account and will see less posts but more happy customers  🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats and Thank you to all Awardees and Contributors!!

Here is hoping My Account gets a New New Upgrade with the tweaks needed soon (or ongoing) with now nearly 2 months in. 🤞

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations everyone on a job well done. 2 months in a row with 900+ solutions by under 20 dedicated members of the community. Is this an indication of the success of the new community model of having a dedicated "Get Support" board and an ad hoc catch-all used to resemble a "Lounge" board? Or does this just show the success of members who just point the way towards customer support? Makes me wonder just how many solutions were exactly that? And how many solutions were actually achieved by problem solving without the need of customer support? 🤔

Or....

👉👉All customer support is online 👈👈

👉1-with community members and customers here on the public forum, or

👉2-with customer support (CSA) through private messaging: 2 methods found here, 

👉https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations and a big thanks to all who help out in the community !!

porcupine

wow congrats great job

danielj

@esjliv August rewards may not yet been applied but the period to contribute towards them has ended. If I personally received any myself or not, I wish the best to everybody especilly the ones that step up and contribute to the communite. Hope we all continue to strive to move the community and Public Mobile in a positive direction.

Good point as they seem to lag sometimes for months so have to keep your eyes peeled for sure

umnikke8

I glitch is still a glitch, positive or negative. Next time it could go wrong in a way that's not even detectable. Just pointing it out for Public to keep looking at, as badges may still not be working properly.

@umnikke8 wrote:

@esjliv If the July badge applies to my August bill, the reward doesn't match the badge. And with no...

@umnikke8  - if you received $2 off your bill in August 11th renewal, and should have received $1 (being at Top 50%), I believe you were provided a double reward. Just nod and accept it; a glitch in your favour.

esjliv_0-1662077170891.png

Hi @umnikke8 ,

This July 2022 - Top 50% badge you see in your profile, would have been applied to your August renewal. So that makes sense.

esjliv_0-1662076126605.png

Perhaps, in June your contribution level was not eligible for any community reward.

@danielj - I don't believe August community rewards have been applied yet. 🙂  Check My Rewards accounts around the 6-7th of the month to see if any are applied at that time.

danielj

Congratulations to all the August 2022 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

umnikke8

I'm still confused. A July badge has appeared, no June, but a reward for a different community level appeared on my Aug 11 payment, before the announcement for July and nothing showing in my rewards account for next cycle.

Thanks @J_PM 

Yeah.. i see the Jun badge already.  Thanks for the work Team PM!!

@hTideGnow 

Good News! The badges are up and running again. Expect June and July to be added shortly. 

Thank you!

Community_QA

Why they have to lock the announcment post? yes, some people congrats other and got 10 bravos.. so??

@danielj wrote:

Oh, this announcement is actually for July contributors and awardees @danielj 😀

August has not been awarded yet.

Congrats and thank you to July contributors and awardees!

danielj

Congratulations to all the July 2022 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

@umnikke8 wrote:

Is this still getting sorted out? Is there any way to tell if you are a top contributor without the badges?

@umnikke8  - Badges are not required to see what Community Reward you may have been awarded within a calendar month. There are two ways you can check:

1-log into My Rewards and see if there is a dollar value under the "Helping Others" area:  https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/myrewards/dashboard

$'s are normally awarded around the 6-8th of each month. And once your plan renews, the "Helping Others" will go back to $0.

2-For rewards that have already been applied to accounts, check your "View Payment History" in your My Accounthttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

The amounts will be listed as "Reward - Community".

**It would be nice if the terminology was consistent for a greater understanding  @J_PM  , rather than "Helping Others" (My Rewards) and "Reward - Community" (My Account, under payment history). 

Can this be added to a feedback/improvement list? 🙂

umnikke8

Is this still getting sorted out? Is there any way to tell if you are a top contributor without the badges?

@hTideGnow we're having a minor issue with applying June badges. Our digital team is working through a fix asap. 

@J_PM wrote:

@hTideGnow 

Thank you for flagging this. 

We had some issues with the badge system in the past. It was confirmed this issue was resolved. I'll take this away and get the badges added for May and June.

HI @J_PM   , sorry, you can think that I am obsessed with the badge (LoL).

The May badges were given out shortly after but the Jun badges still not there.   

dyardeni
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good Job!

danielj

Congratulations to all the June 2022 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

Need Help? Let's chat.