cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to get away and Relax

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I hope everyone is trying to find some time to get away and relax.  This is what I am doing this Canada Day/week.  

IMG_20200628_211348.jpg

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

30 REPLIES 30

@CFPartDeux  yeah its a 30ft, with a queen, 6 double beds. Kids need to pair up though lol. 

@CFPartDeux 

Lol....thats not the half of it. You should see the loot you find on a Monday morning when the hung over 20 somethings have split......20190811_195128.jpg20190805_205953.jpg

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

Just wait til you see me on the sea to sky on my e-bike with all my camping gear!

OH, you mean all the stuff in the pic at the top of this page!? Good luck with THAT! 😜 🤣

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@CFPartDeux 

Just wait til you see me on the sea to sky on my e-bike with all my camping gear!

Cannot wait to see pictures😀

@CFPartDeux 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CFPartDeux  yes fiat 500. Took out the back seats. And yes bike rack.

CFPartDeux

@mimmo wrote:

@ShawnC13 , @Naepalm  I'm on the other end , 2 weeks  in the Rockies and okanagan. 2 suitcases, 2 inflatable kayaks, cooler , and various backpacks etc.

IMG_20200708_093138_copy_992x744.jpg

Geez, you can cram quite a bit of stuff in that car..... that IS a Fiat, isn't it?

Also, can't quite make it out.....  what is that at the rear? Kind of looks like maybe a bike rack attached to the frame underneath the car, or maybe even a trailer of some sort? 🤔

mimmo

@ShawnC13 , @Naepalm  I'm on the other end , 2 weeks  in the Rockies and okanagan. 2 suitcases, 2 inflatable kayaks, cooler , and various backpacks etc.

IMG_20200708_093138_copy_992x744.jpg

CFPartDeux

@Naepalm wrote:

IMG_20191019_142944.jpg

 We will be going away at the end of August. Have fun Shawn! 

Another nice rig! Uhm..... is that even big enough for ALL THOSE KIDS!? 😉 🤣

IMG_20191019_142944.jpg

 We will be going away at the end of August. Have fun Shawn! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

I owe you an apology.....my attempt at humour was in poor taste and has offended some or many and I can only assume yourself. Im going to stay out of the lounge after today because clearly i need to stick to public mobile/phone related subjects because the moment I stray I get closer and closer to a permanent ban. If anyone wants to have a non pm/phone related discussion with me please do it privately....one last non-pm related pic just to get your thread back on track.20190825_163321.jpg

Kevin89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow! Shine bright like the diamond 🙂

Kevin89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have fun and be safe!

srlawren

@Anonymous wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

Marvin will join us in 10,000,000 years or so.  

I'm sooo depressed.

Here I am with a brain the size of a planet and they ask me to pick up a piece of paper. Call that job satisfaction? I don't.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was really going towards Hitchhikers

@Anonymous you're one hoopy frood who always knows where his towel is! 

@srlawren 

Don't Panic!

No internet either at the restaurant at the end of the universe.

@AnonymousIf you've done six impossible things this morning, why not round it off with breakfast at Milliways, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe? I made a reservation under the name Slartibarfast. Marvin will join us in 10,000,000 years or so.  

I'm sooo depressed.

srlawren

@Anonymous wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@srlawren 

Don't Panic!

@AnonymousIf you've done six impossible things this morning, why not round it off with breakfast at Milliways, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe? I made a reservation under the name Slartibarfast. Marvin will join us in 10,000,000 years or so.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CFPartDeux

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Wow even a lounge thread that got hijacked lol. What is worse me caving to temptation and checking in or the urge and temptation to derail my thread lol

Yeah, the complete & utter nerve of people to talk about something other than the topic.... I'm thinkin' you ought to snap & go postal, and go out of your way to get some of us banned for our transgressions! 😉 🤣

Wow even a lounge thread that got hijacked lol. What is worse me caving to temptation and checking in or the urge and temptation to derail my thread lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luddite wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Glamping 🙂

I hope you're out of cell and internet range.

@Anonymous  Given your cell plans, aren't you always out of internet? Mind you, those free add-ons last year will likely last you, and me, years. 

Yup. I have a main line and a data line. The main line still has the summer and Xmas data and then some. My data line has used those and still working down the 5GB promo that I got the account for. Both on the $10 plan.

Years indeed.

@Anonymous wrote:

Glamping 🙂

@Anonymous  Given your cell plans, aren't you always out of internet? Mind you, those free add-ons last year will likely last you, and me, years. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CFPartDeux

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you prefer Hugh, Locutus, or Seven of Nine?

So of your list...identifying as a member of the male spectrum...the choice is obvious.

Exactly! Personally, I've always thought that at 7 she was always being shortchanged, so I've always given her a higher rating, and referred to her as at least an 11 out of 9! 😉 😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@srlawren 

Don't Panic!

srlawren

@Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Glamping 🙂

If Shawn has already left for his trip, I would say that he does have cell phone coverage. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I think that the ideal situaiton would be for there for there to still be cellular service, but to be able to resist the temptation to use it regularly.

Resistance is futile!

If there's none then there's no temptation. I'll be the first to admit that that would be a challenge for me. 🙂

I was really going towards Hitchhikers but it turns out that's "resistance is useless". So of your list...identifying as a member of the male spectrum...the choice is obvious. 🙂

I haven't actually seen any of the "Picard" shows though. Maybe I should. But there ain't no Roddenberry anymore.

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Glamping 🙂

If Shawn has already left for his trip, I would say that he does have cell phone coverage. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I think that the ideal situaiton would be for there for there to still be cellular service, but to be able to resist the temptation to use it regularly.

Resistance is futile!

If there's none then there's no temptation. I'll be the first to admit that that would be a challenge for me. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Glamping 🙂

Resistance is futile!

@Anonymous wrote:

Glamping 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glamping 🙂

Thanks, I like what pulls it more lol.

IMG_20200614_125730.jpg

CFPartDeux

Nice rig! 👍  Have a good one!

Need Help? Let's chat.