cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The prepaid $13 plan is back....that is if you were on the old $10 plan๐Ÿ˜€

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€With Telus that is๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

The $10 plan moves to $13 every 30 days. I used to pay $100 a year for same monthly service and saved a few dollars...but kind of locks you in. So likely a 1 year option to save a few dollars may no longer be. This plan (Starter 10) is no longer offered.....lowest prepaid plan at Telus is $15. 

This plan ($10 now $13) offers:

Local calls inbound/outbound 50 

Texts inbound/outbound 50

After all calls are used up there is a per minute call charge of 15 cents a minute. 

All LD calls are 50 cents more a minute plus another 50 cents a minute to USA. 

Add ons available.....not sure....but would say no. 

Autopay used to be taken first and balance was untouched. Early this year they changed to pull funds from balance first then your payment set up. 

Losing a balance is inconvenient as when you used all your minutes or wanted to call LD or use data, your funds in your balance were used. 

Data works and is expensive and they will put a data block on your account, free. 

FC36599C-7AA9-4B2C-8B5E-F66A57644F16.jpeg

I am sure glad I came to PM and maybe this change will see more coming to PM. Looks like the Starter 10 plan was grandfathered...with an increase. 

======

The new $15 TELUS PREPAID plan includes a more modern level of service.

The $15 plan is now the lowest priced Telus prepaid mobile plan (but is there a loyalty plan?)

Nation Wide Talk and Text 15

$15/30 daysRead legal footnote3

Talk

100 anytime nationwide minutesRead legal footnote2,Read legal footnote4

Text

Unlimited incoming/outgoing SMS and MMS.Read legal footnote5

27 REPLIES 27

@esjliv 

Oh.....I thought I mentioned numerous times.....Telus?

Now you have to re read it all๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€!

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@esjliv 

Oh.....I thought I mentioned numerous times.....Telus?

Now you have to re read it all๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€!

@CountyDownIeUk  - at first glance at the subject of the thread was where 'I thought'.

Then, of course, I read it all ๐Ÿ‘€

@esjliv 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ 

Ben9
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

fuk this **bleep**

@Ben9  no need to do that  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ben9 

Ah...yeah that'll get you a ban. I suggest you edit your post with acceptable language....

Freak this dung!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

PublicMobile21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

- This would make sense if we weren't in one of the most uncompetitive, overpriced telecommunications markets in the 1st world - prices should be getting driven down, not up (not even unprecedented).

- What wages? From all the customer service reps.? Public Mobile as a business venture or their network servicing costs would never be sustained by this plan, even after the price increase (that's what the higher priced options are for).

The plan provides for barely any usage bandwidth aimed @ emergency line users, enticed by the low price & rewards offer savings dangled to get people to sign up for which they then had the pulled the rug out from under them once they acquired some. The users' of this plan's meager features are not saturating the network (a fixed/sunk cost) or 'causing need for the network to be upgraded.

It might not be making them big money but they're not losing money on these users either. I signed up for it because even though I'd rarely use it & had little need for cell service it was cheap enough to justify it. My use case is still the same, the value proposition isn't.

paprika
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž