Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: The Air Frying Thread

Good deal! Thanks for the info.

Mayor / Maire

On sale at Costco 3.8L. (Best to call before you go)

ninja.jpg

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you, Joy Luck.  I bought one for myself and 1 for each of my children for Christmas.  I love it.  Perfect for 2. Does great fries and sweet potato fries.  Tonight, I 'm trying Beyond Meat Burgers.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I love my Air Fryer! 

Me too!  I have 2 - one at the trailer, and one at home.  I use mine all the time.  

Great deal!

Tags (2)
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

TessieBoo,  what are your favourite things to "fry" in the air fryer?  So far, chips of course, but we really liked  how the Beyond Meat Burgers got nice and crispy on the outside.  Carrots are excellent as well.

ecowan

Lately, all I’ve been doing is fries.  But, I have done onion rings, egg rolls, chicken and baked potatoes.  When doing the chicken, I line the pot with foil, put the chicken in and fold down the foil, and put the potatoes on top.  

Tags (1)

I have the instant pot vortex plus air frying oven. It is amazing for this past year. I don't think I can survive without it and all the cooking is slashed by half!!

Mayor / Maire

@jieying_kk wrote:

I have the instant pot vortex plus air frying oven. It is amazing for this past year. I don't think I can survive without it and all the cooking is slashed by half!!

I have the Instant Pot too. Bought it last Christmas. Makes amazing stews and soups. Pork ribs too! It's the magic pot.

Need Help? Let's chat.