cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That's good right?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous is getting another wave of those bravos including almost 50 in the last 24 hours..which isn't fishy at all since his last post was over a month ago lol...above board...nothing to see here.👍

5 REPLIES 5

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@HALIMACS, whoever is doing this is wasting their time.  z10 has a permanent ban and can no longer receive rewards.  I see this as an attempt to get z10's account totally removed from the community such as a couple of other users have had happen to them.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I'd like to know is if someone is orchestrating a campaign against @Anonymous 

I do hope not.

@ShawnC13  -  thoughts?  (that your 'able' to share here...?)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Doesn't look up to snuff to me @JL9 

esjliv_0-1649931074707.png

One or 2, no I agree....45 in a half day on the other hand lol...seems that it is a theme. Guess nothing can really be done at the end of the day anyways.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@JL9 wrote:

@Anonymous is getting another wave of those bravos including almost 50 in the last 24 hours..which isn't fishy at all since his last post was over a month ago lol...above board...nothing to see here.👍

One or two wouldn't be out of the ordinary.  There are times when I can get a couple of bravos from threads years ago.  People will find an old thread and go through it and find other threads.  But many bravos from the same person in a short period of time is questionable

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.