cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you to Darlicious, Softech, hTideGnow, RossN, chainsawcowboy, computergeek541, etc., etc, etc

musicollector
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am sure there are a whole lot more great people who responded to my posts and made me feel welcome here, but you know who you are - thank you!

Looking back, I am glad I did not go with Speakout! I see that I am already eligible for an add-on! I can hardly wait for my wife's Speakout talk time to be used up so that she can also move to PM. Also, I find this is such a supportive and responsive community, and trust me - I have been using BBS's, Usenet, and various other forums since 1989 when I started using a computer, but I have never seen such a vibrant community as this one. Pat yourselves on the back, folks; you deserve it! I am very glad I signed on. I am constantly putting out feelers out there and I am sure that I will find some new customers for PM eventually.

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector 

Your welcome! Its good to be here!

PXL_20220727_042329411-ANIMATION.gifPXL_20220715_035923049-ANIMATION.gif

musicollector

And, thank you!

musicollector

Thanks. Talking about having my cake and eating it, too! I was skeptical at first as it sounded too good to be true. But, when my brother, who is a real picky guy, recommended PM to me, I knew I did not have to look any further.

musicollector

Absolutely. I m looking forward to that. This is more fun than many of the other providers. There are many activities one can involve oneself in.

musicollector

Yes, I have made a mental note. Thank you.

musicollector

Thank you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the kind word @musicollector .  It is what the Community is for.  

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to the team in a more permanent way lol ...community is great and the price is hard to beat especially when taking the various rewards into account!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@musicollector  Alwsys happy to help.  Glad you are happy here.   Now, it's your turn to participate and help out other new comers  🙂

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@musicollector Thank you for the kind words! Hope you enjoy many years of being with Public!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector 

Remember to use your referral code when your wife switch over to PM to get additional points and $10 credit for your wife’s second month’s bill.

Need Help? Let's chat.