Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus ranked first as most respected provider

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
5 REPLIES 5

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the info,  I am very happy to be with PM which uses Telus network.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Telus is a great company thats why Im invested in them. Im also happy  to see that koodoo made it third and PM 11th! Bell is just a waste and might get passed by PM soon.

Said it many times to friends and family, Telus will be the new big boy in Canada, Rogers and Bell will be watching in the distance. 

I think this ranking of mobile providers is very telling and all three of telus' providers ranked exceptionally well given the fact they are still making inroads in eastern Canada. Saying that I have to applaud Videotron who is not well known outside of Quebec and with a confusing name for a mobile service provider to rank second is quite the accomplishment.

Public Mobile who has worked hard at getting name recognition in the last couple of years faired very well at 11th.(What does that say about Bell coming in 10th?) Pm coming in way ahead of our competition and leading the pack of discount providers and has done this without a call centre one of the main points of dissention that salespersons like to bring up when discouraging customers to activate with pm.

I'm surprised fido ranked as well as they have but of course my own very negative experience with them taints that view. As a whole the rogers group of providers has by far the most subscribers in Canada so one would think they would rank higher by mere population but I suppose it also fits that they would have a higher percentage of dissatisfied customers.

All in all a congratulations is in order for telus/koodo/pm and their customer service and marketing departments.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Triguy   koodo was third,  pm was 11   out of 22.   I guess its ahead of chatr and lucky  if tht means anything.

2021 Communications Awardee – CMR (canadasmostrespected.com)

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Triguy PM was ranked 3rd ? I thought that was Koodo. PM wasn't mentioned. 

Need Help? Let's chat.