cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sunset to Sunrise

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Show me the light, the shadow, the silhouette.....black of night, first light of day......20200629_204243.jpg

233 REPLIES 233

@Jovi 

Uh oh! Bear bait! Lol.....I will have to tell you about the time we went camping with a friend and her white shepherd dog and a bear ate our storage tent !! Good times!!

Yes....or paradise calley road? I get the two mixed up!

Jovi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darlicious 

LOL.  Ten man tent for two people?  That's glamping!!  : )

Is that Squamish Valley road?   The last time I went camping with my two big dogs was at a campsite on Squamish Valley road.  I haven't camped with my current dog, don't know if she will bark all night or not?   She chases anything that moves!

@Jovi 

I'm having serious camping withdrawal. Usually try to spend  every weekend each summer at the lake but this last summer due to the pandemic and revision surgery on my hip replacement camping was pretty much a no go (which is why i was trying to reserve this year at a park with accessible amentities such as toilets with grab bars and drive in camping.) But normally i don't like to camp beside a vehicle. I am sold on the large tent now.......by lucky hapanstance when the bf grabbed the "new" tent he had actually grabbed one i had bought on clearance but never used instead of the brand new 4 man tent.

When it came to setting it up thats when i discovered he had grabbed the 10 man tent! After a few choice words we proceeded to set it up which included a few more choice words but we managed to get the deed done and a couple of tarps up before it started to rain. By morning I was a very happy camper. Not only was there no chance of touching the sides of the tent, you could stand up and walk around both sides of the queen size air matress. There was a "bedroom" section and a "sitting room" with a couple of chairs and a folding "coffee" table and room to store clothing, a guitar and other essentials....it was roomier than some downtown condos!

This was in addition to the storage tent on the opposite side of the campsite by the picnic table that we kept any possible bear attractants, firewood, cooking equipment, a cooler and food etc....during the day for easy access before it went into the bear cache at night. This summer I'm entertaining the possibility of bringing a raised folding cot for the bed and using a divider for a commode for those middle of night need to go trips that suck when its pouring rain but are inevitable the older you get.....

20190826_105419.jpg

 You start the trip up the elaho valley on a typical country road....

20190826_121158(0).jpg

 ....then you cross the river after you have already lost cell service.

20190826_114649.jpg

 There are lots of reminders that these are is still active logging roads.

20190826_115921.jpg

 Lots of weird fungi popping up in summer of 2019 due to weekly rain storms.

20190826_123308.jpg

 More impressive views.....

20190826_113812.jpg

 More ice age shaped river valleys....

20190826_131245.jpg

 First growth trees that escaped the lumberjack's chainsaw..

20190826_132131.jpg

 River carved rock faces....

20190826_132817.jpg

 Expanding valley as the river snakes towards Squamish and the Pacific ocean.

20190825_163321.jpg

 The cat lake campsite......

20190826_201518.jpg

 .....and a refreshing swim after a long hot day.

20190810_201949.jpg

Jovi

@darlicious 

Cool pic 👍

Sunset at Canim Lake

23117A8F-BCDC-4309-AAA7-A279DE67AE7B.jpeg

Jovi

@gpixel 

Oooh, nice!! 😃

Jovi

@darlicious @gpixel 

I’m in!!!  I love camping but haven’t done so in a few years.  No one I know is into it.

Why do they waive the camping fee for you? Do you work for the parks board?

My dog at Fisherman’s Park in Squamish.

Pouring elephants on the way home on the freeway tonight!

658E4EE0-DCF8-447C-8994-162A0E634C7C.jpeg

@gpixel @Jovi 

Great photos! Once we all get vaccinated we should plan a photog trip together! Maybe with all of us trying we snag a reservation (put it in my name and the $38 campsite fee will be waived at arrival)  at porteau cove in the shoulder season....there's electricity so electric heat is possible for cold nights. My girlfriend brought a mini bar fridge instead of a cooler so she could make ice for her cocktails! It was the first time i had camped with electricity since i was a kid. Some more info on reservations...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/How-nuts-am-I-and-selling-stuff/m-p/640215...

20190716_000926.jpg20190715_163630.jpg

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Jovi I have a similar shot at whytecliff

Screenshot_20210111-163043~3.png

Jovi

@gpixel 

Thanks!!

Moody shot from Lion’s Bay

61A7998A-A008-4CA0-A358-24731509E809.jpeg

Jovi

@darlicious 

Nice pics!

Sunset at Whytecliff Park

73A654A5-4278-450A-8466-BCCBF718B26B.jpeg

@gpixel 

Lol....I meant I really love the in your sunset shot.....

@Jovi 

All my pics from those 4 glorious days at porteau cove are on a sdcard that i havent quite figured out how to transfer them to my google photos without access to at least a laptop.....

20190715_163844(0).jpg20190715_163920.jpg

@gpixel 

I know it almost fooled me into thinking the moon was rising with the sun setting. I love the detail in that shot. I just discovered my phone shoots in RAW! I'm so happy with my spur of the moment buy!

20210109_192053-ANIMATION.gif

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Jovi beautiful composing!

PXL_20210107_001140190.NIGHT-01.jpeg

@darlicious that was a really good shot of the sun. your phone exposed it so well it almost looks like the moon! 

Jovi

@darlicious 

Lucky you!  Every time I check, it’s fully booked.  I love the sweet ocean front cabin, it be wonderful to spend a weekend there.

@Jovi 

I knew I recognized those mountains! I've only been lucky enough to snag a campsite there once in 30 years!

@Jovi 

Ooooooooh that's a purty one. I really like those low level clouds.

IMG_20210108_155932433.jpg

Jovi

@darlicious 

You most certainly did!! 😃

F95C159B-2BFB-4992-BC2B-8CDE6182FC26.jpeg

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, yesterday afternoon in Vancouver was beautiful.

Jovi

Great shot!

Sunset at Porteau Cove

5EF82DAD-061B-4846-AEC6-DE4D9576220C.jpeg

@Jovi 

Trying to take pics on a moving train holding an e-bike with a bad hip was a bit of a challenge and i didn't notice that I needed to adjust the focus til it was too late....but i got a couple of decent shots.

IMG_20210108_155922941.jpg

Jovi

@darlicious 

Beautiful!! 😃

Caught the sun setting on the skytrain last night....

IMG_20210108_154533891.jpg

@darlicious tomorrow's going to be a good day for it! we should see some nice reds! ill definitely be out there to capture it. I was out today, but I left early and I missed it 😟. I still got a few shots I like.

I'll update this post in a bit when it's done

Been pretty grey and depressing lately but a couple of days of sun coming up for lotusland!

IMG_20201223_171033711.jpg.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Beautiful pictures.

@darlicious beautiful! my favorite is the Cambie bridge 🙂

@gpixel 

Have a look at these....finally got out of the house at the right time yesterday....

IMG_20201223_161726520.jpgIMG_20201223_162458027.jpgIMG_20201223_163243960.jpgIMG_20201223_164846350.jpg20201224_024715-ANIMATION.gifIMG_20201223_170716214.jpgIMG_20201223_170430870.jpg

Night skylines

20201209_171901.jpg

@TK416 

Very nice! My last ferry ride the view wasnt that interesting....20201002_084653.jpg

kuloragi
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

My heart was beating with a combination of fear and lustful excitement. What if Frank noticed something amiss and discovered the naughty doggy between my legs? I couldn’t even imagine the embarrassment as I would have to try to explain myself. I felt a red flush of shame creep its way up my face. I should put a stop to this immediately, I realized. I chewed nervously at my lower lip, and then did the only reasonable thing. I slowly scooted forward to the edge of my chair, spreading my legs wide and allowing the curious Akita unrestricted access.
https://bigasspics.me/
Immediately his wet canine tongue caressed my panty-covered vaginal mound. I clenched my teeth, holding in a lustful moan of passion. This was already more intimate attention than I had received from Frank in months. I felt my panties quickly begin to moisten, absorbing both saliva from Shindo’s energetic tongue and the steamy dampness oozing from my humid vaginal slit. My tight slippery p*ssy -- neglected for far too long -- eagerly unfurled its fleshy pink lips. The Akita dug deeper, lured by the irresistible flavor. Pressing his snout harder into my lustful cleft, Shindo worked his rough tongue against the thin cotton barrier, pushing the crotch of my panties up into my snug little c*nt. I gripped the edge of the table with both hands, fighting the need to thrash my legs in response to simmering **bleep**ual urges that were quickly coming to a boil.

The Akita nipped gently at my panty-covered p*ssy lips and I shuddered, giving in to the inevitable orgasm. My breathing became ragged and desperate, and suddenly my hips bucked of their own accord. The joints of the chair creaked alarmingly, but Frank didn’t seem to notice. The muscles in my thighs clenched and trembled as a convulsive spasm gripped my tw*t. Barely in control of my body, I ground my hips in a slow, sensual motion in the kitchen chair as Shindo eagerly consumed the syrupy wetness that flooded through the cotton crotch of my panties. I closed my legs tightly around the Akita’s furry head, wrapping him in a loving embrace as orgasmic ripples vibrated through the depths of my f*ck slot. Then, in a final spasm, I rocked my head back and pressed my loins eagerly forward against the canine’s talented snout. My hair whipped in a cascade of blonde and I dared to let my hands slip from the table and caress my naked upper thighs. Dragging my fingers up over my tummy, I sensuously squeezed my breasts, pinching my aching nipples through the soft covering of my robe.
https://bootypics.me/
Then -- finally -- I felt the wonderful sensations in my tw*t begin to falter. Small post-orgasmic tremors continued to register as Shindo maintained a steady rhythm with his talented c*nt-licking tongue. Despite his energetic efforts, the flood of syrupy fluids poured through my panties faster than he could lap them up. I felt a warm, sticky puddle begin to form on the seat of the chair, soaking my panties from below. The scent of wet c*nt butter hung heavily in the air, overwhelming the mundane breakfast smells of coffee and toast.

“Well, time to go,” Frank announced, ending his conversation and rising from the table. I jerked in shock and then looked at him, slack-jawed and with glazed eyes, trying to recover from my **bleep**ually-induced stupor. He took no notice of my tussled hair, red-faced expression, or panting breath as he gathered his keys and briefcase and headed out to his car. I heard the garage door cycle and the engine of his Mercedes growl to life. The sound of the car receded as the automatic garage door rattled shut. I sat there at the kitchen table in my c*m-soaked panties as Shindo continued to diligently work his tongue in my panty crotch. A singled tear rolled down my cheek as I stared ahead into nothingness.
https://bigbootypics.me/

Need Help? Let's chat.