cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Solution Spree

@chuck_grady all is good when we see a thread like solution spree it leads to the idea of people gaming the system here to earn rewards just for congratulating each other. That is why I moved it hear as I and the other Oracles are protective of the community and believe in the business model and don't want to see anything lower the value of what the community provides or the rewards people earn from hard work

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I understand that now. Was not my intention but I could see how it would have appeared that way and I'm glad your doing what you do. It's important work for sure.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chuck_grady wrote:

Just for those of you who read this in the future, contrary to the "Oracle's" assumption, this post was not about recognition. It was about experiencing an evening of great cooperation without disrespect and without drama and the result was a positive experience for everyone.

Maybe if people were not in it for the Power and the Glory, it would be like that every night.

BTW, I thought this might end up in the lounge, and I have no issue with that. I'm still learning what the boundries are @ShawnC13 . @Psygineer , I'll be keeping my eye on you!

Keeping an eye on me? No wonder I felt watched today! I'm a mix, on my good days (like when I made my other reply on here) I tend to make jokes and try to make others have a mild laugh. On my bad days when I am in great pain and my medication is fuddling me a bit, I tend to be more critical. Those are the days when people post things like how they were scammed by PM because they burned through all their data watching youtube, but didn't like the videos they watched so PM should refund the data kind of thing (that did happen quite some time ago, anyone remember that post?). I tend to not be so sunshine and rainbows then. More like thunderbolts and lightning, very very frightening to me. Galileo Figaro!
Anyway Chuck_Grady, I didn't mean anything negative, sorry if I came accross as anything other than being a goof!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No I took it just as you meant it. I bet we'll be seeing more of that "fine print" all over the community in the future. I had to do a double take before I saw the hidden message.
@Psygineer wrote:

@chuck_grady wrote:

Just for those of you who read this in the future, contrary to the "Oracle's" assumption, this post was not about recognition. It was about experiencing an evening of great cooperation without disrespect and without drama and the result was a positive experience for everyone.

Maybe if people were not in it for the Power and the Glory, it would be like that every night.

BTW, I thought this might end up in the lounge, and I have no issue with that. I'm still learning what the boundries are @ShawnC13 . @Psygineer , I'll be keeping my eye on you!

Keeping an eye on me? No wonder I felt watched today! I'm a mix, on my good days (like when I made my other reply on here) I tend to make jokes and try to make others have a mild laugh. On my bad days when I am in great pain and my medication is fuddling me a bit, I tend to be more critical. Those are the days when people post things like how they were scammed by PM because they burned through all their data watching youtube, but didn't like the videos they watched so PM should refund the data kind of thing (that did happen quite some time ago, anyone remember that post?). I tend to not be so sunshine and rainbows then. More like thunderbolts and lightning, very very frightening to me. Galileo Figaro!
Anyway Chuck_Grady, I didn't mean anything negative, sorry if I came accross as anything other than being a goof!