cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shameless self promotion

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

As the title says...  Nonetheless, it's a major milestone I am proud of it.  I helped some people along the way and I am grateful for the acknowledgement.

Screenshot_20180627-160246.png

23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CFPartDeux 

The target of your bile would be the first person to defend your right to speak but

Give. It. Up. Get over it.

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

And this thread should be re-titled to "Shameless self promotion Part 3".

CFPartDeux
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jb456 wrote:

the pot calling the kettle black

Truer words have not been spoken!

Wow..... just WOW..... the guy that virtually WAILS about some folks climbing the bravos leaderboard, and has, on more than one occasion, mentioned the potential "gaming" involved, and THIS kind of thread is his!!! 🙄

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

the pot calling the kettle black

@gblackma  don't feel bad for all the Bravo's you contributed before it being turned off. You spend at least 15 hours a day on here and never once posted something like this.

But we recognize your hard work buddy p👍🤲🤝🤝🤝👊👊👊👊

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

That is some true dedication but you have done this once before already

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/I-hit-the-1000-bravo-mark-in-a-30-day-per...

Repetition doesn't detract from achievement. 

@will13am

Indeed.  It's like in sports when a player wins the MVP or Cy Young award.  Achieving a rare feat multiple times makes it more impressive, and builds a player's hall of fame credentials.

Congrats and great work.  Smiley Happy

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good job!!!! 🙂

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@will13amMany congratulations to you. Hard work but much appreciation to you.

Thank goodness I don’t get that many bravos....  I’m already satisfied with the level of support, and good natured ribbing I contribute here.

jp2

Congrats @will13am!

Also a thank you to you and the other users in that screen shot that have taught me so much about PM 

@will13am wrote:

@LEGO wrote:

@will13am Take a screenshot and post it on the wall! Woman LOL

Post it on what wall?  I don't want to get in trouble for spreading graffiti.

Frame the screenshot? Smiley LOL

@LEGO wrote:

Post it on what wall?  I don't want to get in trouble for spreading graffiti.

@NDesai wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/I-hit-the-1000-bravo-mark-in-a-30-day-per...

We can merge this together 🙂 Redundancy matters

In the spirit of how this forum is run, we are encouraged to initiate new threads to maximize exposure.  Otherwise, I could have revived an old thread.  Feel free to merge if you think it is more appropriate.  I am all for continuation of related discussions in ongoing threads.  I am totally used to this practice on RFD.  Personally, I think it is efficient in that it give pause for posters to consider what has already been posted in the thread and perhaps talk away useful insight from past discussions.  It avoids the proverbial reinvention of the wheel. 

LEGO

I would say that normally, if most users created a thread like this, I would start wondering if was just an attempt to get more bravos and to earn a higher reward for that month.

But, will13am clearly doesn't need any more of those, and oracles already deservedly get the highest possible community reward amount anyway.  So, I guess we can let this slide. 

@will13am is clearly one of the busiest users in this community.  Good work with all your contributions around here.

@meocon wrote:

@will13am WOW 1000 bravoed so far I know you're the best Oracle super fast & knowledge.

Smiley MadSmiley SadSmiley Mad

meocon

@will13am WOW 1000 bravoed so far I know you're the best Oracle super fast & knowledge.

@will13am wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

We can merge this together 🙂 Redundancy matters

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

ok that settles it no more bravos for @will13am  🙂  we have three days to get @ShawnC13  to join the ranks so you are not all alone.

PS congrats 🙂  

lol thanks but not needed.  I have what I think is a sweet spot for average participation on the board and everyone on the posted leaderboard is above that.  As William said it is about helping people and PM succeed with this business model that we got going on here!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo

ok that settles it no more bravos for @will13am  🙂  we have three days to get @ShawnC13  to join the ranks so you are not all alone.

PS congrats 🙂  

mimmo

ok that settles it no more bravos for @will13am  🙂  we have three tasy to get @ShawnC13  to join the ranks.

@luke11992 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Someone's salty they're in second place. I kid 😁

luke11992
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Someone's salty they're in second place. I kid 😁

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.