cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards not for lounge section?

Tman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey I just read a post saying the lounge doesn't add to rewards earning. Is this true!?! Why wouldn't they be? 

6 REPLIES 6

(closely related topics merged and moved to The Lounge)

@Tman wrote:

Greetings just wondering what the connection is between bravos and rewards? I've seen people click bravo, but I don't understand the necessity to do so and the potential impact on ranking and rewards. 

There could be connection for bravos and rewards or they could mean nothing. The vagueness by Public Mobile is on purpoose so that members don't play games.

@Tman  A bravo is similar to a like on Facebook or Instagram. When you read a post if you like what they have to say, or you agree with them you might bravo them. I personally like to bravo the correct answer, a possible solution, if it teaches me something new, makes a me laugh or a unique or good suggestion. It is a form of positive reinforcement. The amount of Bravos you both recieve and give factor in to the top secret formula used to award community rewards. Along with the amount, quality, correct, informative and relative responses to posts and the questions you may post. Solutions accepted or authored, time spent on the community, posts or pages read are all considered in addition to Bravos and posts when the rewards and badges are decided and announced. And for asking the question and starting the learning process for the community and public mobile I will give you......

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tman wrote:

Greetings just wondering what the connection is between bravos and rewards? I've seen people click bravo, but I don't understand the necessity to do so and the potential impact on ranking and rewards. 

If you post something that is helpful to the original poster then they and others might give you the Bravo.

They don't have to. Nor do you have to.

No one but the company knows how they compute the rewards derived from community activity.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tman wrote:

Hey I just read a post saying the lounge doesn't add to rewards earning. Is this true!?! Why wouldn't they be? 

It is true.

Because it's just the place to chat about whatever. How should chatting about anything be Bravo-worthy?

Tman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need Help? Let's chat.