Did you mean: 
Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Retired Oracles

I look forward to a private message 

ShawnC13
Oracle

@darlicious are you seriously suggesting that all members should have the ability to move threads not just mods, oracles, and retired oracles?

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

You made me go reread my posts.....and now I see where you might get that impression. I have probably wrongly assumed in not offering @Rockdaddy22  his deserved recognition by bestowing him the title of retired oracle (im assuming again)...that he did not retain his oracle powers. But really I was just trying to support his bid to be treated equally as his peers.

Sigh....i am so  often misunderstood! You know is always fight for what I think is fair.

ShawnC13
Oracle

@darlicious, as I said we were told this was offered to Oracles who stepped down recently and srlawren an original Oracle.  Rockdaddy even stated that he did not stop down, that is between him and PM but if you don't step down voluntarily from a position I don't see that as retiring

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13That is a reasonable explanation....maybe he can get it with an asterisk.*

Now if I could only get a reasonable explanation** for replying to you in the lounge rather than having a discussion about this topic.

* sigh...

** Heavy sigh.....

Rockdaddy22

I believe it was an honorable discharge lol

Rockdaddy22

I’ve heard of people being forced to retire early, would those people not officially be retired. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rockdaddy22   It seems that it's going to require an asterisk* and youll have to forgo the gold watch but everyone uses their phone to check the time these days.

CFPartDeux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

and youll have to forgo the gold watch but everyone uses their phone to check the time these days.

Wrong again..... 😜

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CFPartDeux  O mon dieu monsieur picpickeé not everybody!

Need Help? Let's chat.