cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Retired Oracles

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:

I’ve heard of people being forced to retire early, would those people not officially be retired. 

@Rockdaddy22   Sounds reasonable to me, but perhaps you would need to private message Tiana_V as to why you never got the official invite...it might just be an oversight as you know things don't always go as planned around here.  Good luck and maybe we'll see the new title next to your name soon? 😊

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious  Exactly - some of us still rock it "old school", and wear a watch, and virtually NEVER check time on the phone. 😁

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Rockdaddy22  

This is for you from everyone who believes you deserve it. U Rockdaddy22!Screenshot_20200522-123656.png

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@Rockdaddy22  

This is for you from everyone who believes you deserve it. U Rockdaddy22!

Maybe he's into geology... 🙂

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Or maybe something else 🙂

I appreciate everything everyone has done.  I received a private message yesterday inviting me to the Retired Oracle program. It was a heartwarming apologetic message that really meant a lot to me, thanks everybody. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Rockdaddy22 

I'm happy to hear it was just a pm oversight. Par for the course. The recognition is richly deserved. We'll pop the champagne on Monday with  @imm1344  (another one I can't tag?!!) Is there a ribbon cutting ceremony? Speeches? Cake.......? I can bring a pie......your choice?

p.s. @computergeek541  the pie pic is a metaphor....20200410_214924-COLLAGE.jpg

Highlighted
Oracle

Somehow all ends with Pies 😁

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Oracle

@darlicious  that is because it is @imm1304  not 1344

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13  Whoops....i did something to my keyboard in the last 10 days or so and it autocorrect the weirdest stuff. I've had to correct entire sentences....and it's not even correcting typing or spelling mistakes! It just randomly decides it prefers a word that in no way relates to the original. But I do have that issue with @LurganleUk  and @GR  can't tag either one of them if they are not in the thread thus in the tag pop up window.

@imm1304  Sorry about that.....

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @darlicious , thank you, I love them all!  😄

Need Help? Let's chat.